Chapter 1

Robbie Rotten sat alone in his lair, his long legs curled up against his large orange chair. The other residents of LazyTown were sleeping soundly in their comfortable beds.

For the second night this week, the villain lay awake, thoughts and visions swimming through his mind keeping him from sleeping. The lazy male's thoughts were full of of his least favourite hero, Sportakook. No matter how hard he tried, the blonde haired elf seemed to dance and flip constantly through his mind.

The black haired villain lay restless in his soft orange chair, his eyes squeezed shut in concentration. Robbie tried desperately to clear his mind, already feeling the familiar pink heat begin to tint his cheeks.

Visions of Sportacus' hands gently sliding across Robbie's cheek, caressing the villains smooth skin. His spine shivered in response to the thoughts, shifting slightly in his chair.

"Get yourself together Robbie!" He exclaimed aloud, letting out a long exasperated sigh.

He adjusted himself on the cozy chair, resting his head against the back, careful not to messy his hair. Deep breaths were the only thing relaxing him, more thoughts of Sportacus popping into mind.

"Robbie, please...~" The now messy haired elf moaned out, his breath heaving as he looked to Robbie with innocent eyes.

Robbie could feel the heat resonating from his cheeks, his mind completely void besides the dreams of Sportacus. The hero he'd tried so hard to eliminate, was now the only thing he could think of.

He'd begun to get frustrated, unable to keep his mind from wandering. He pounded his fist against the orange fabric of his chair, a small muffled thud resonating throughout his lair.

  Robbie's hands traveling across Sportacus' muscular chest, both their faces flushed red as they leaned in for another passionate kiss.

Robbie shook his head, letting out another noise in frustration. "Damn you Sportacus!" He exclaimed with a huff.

"Language, Robbie." Said a familiar heavily accented voice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What am I doing with my life?

~ConfusedFlowerBoy