Chapter 2

The blush on Robbie's cheeks flared a bright red as he heard the voice. 'I must be imagining this.' He thought to himself.

  The tall, blue uniformed hero stepped into the light. He had a small frown graced across his lips, obviously disappointed in Robbie's choice of words.

  Robbie turned his attention to the floor, desperate to avoid Sportacus' burning gaze. He could feel the other's blue eyes piercing through the tension.

  A forced smile spread across the elf's lips as he stepped towards the large orange chair.

  "Robbie Rotten." He called out in a low voice, Robbie's back still turned to the blonde. Robbie could feel shivers move throughout his spine, shifting slightly in his chair.

  He cleared his throat. "Yes, Sportakook?" He asked in a shaky voice, trying to hide his embarrassment.

  A booming laugh rang throughout the echoey lair, Sportacus' steps nearing the back of the large orange chair.

  "My crystal told me you couldn't sleep, Robbie."

  Robbie jumped at the sound of Sportacus' voice directly behind him, almost able to feel the warm from his breath. The blonde moved his arms onto the chair, resting his elbows against the fabric and leaning over.

  Robbie sneered and let out a small awkward laugh, rolling his eyes as he refused to look at the hero. "Of course I can't sleep, that's why I'm awake right now." He stated sarcastically.

  The blond snickered and leaned further over the orange chair, his elbows brushing against Robbie's dark hair. Robbie's body stiffened, feeling Sportacus' arms graze his skin.

  "Er...S-Sportakook, what're you doing?" Robbie cursed under his breath for stuttering in front of the hero.

  "I'm here to help you sleep!" He stated proudly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Welp, this is me now, the gay kid who writes SportaRobbie fanfiction

~ConfusedFlowerBoy