Chapter 3

Robbie was utterly stunned that Sportacus would even think to help him, let alone give up his valuable sleep. It was far past 8:08, the hero's usual bedtime.

  The black haired man's eyes stayed glued to the ground, his teeth slowly digging into his lip in embarrassment. The small click of heels could be heard as Sportacus leaned against Robbie's chair.

The hero's long arms slowly wrapped around Robbie's shoulders, causing the villain tense up.

"Sportaflop, what the Hell do you think you're doing?!" He called out in aggression, not truly meaning it.

"It's called relaxing, Robbie. You should try it some time." He said with a laugh, pulling Robbie closer against the large orange chair.

  Robbie's blush showed it's ugly self again, his cheeks and ears tingling bright red as the others arms wrapped around him. He shifted in the chair, desperate to escape his firm grip, but to no avail was stuck.

  The villain was enjoying this immensely, his hero's arms holding him tightly in a loving embrace, but Robbie refused to admit that to himself. He told himself every second, "You, Robbie Rotten, are not in love with that...filthy Sportakook!" He thought to himself.

"Robbie?" The beautiful accent rang in his ears, causing Robbie to jump from his thoughts and cast his attention back to Sportacus.

"Huh?! What're you doing here?!" He asked in surprise, causing Sportacus to let out another booming laugh.

"Robbie, we've talked about this. I'm here to help you sleep." Said Sportacus, his grip becoming tighter around Robbie.

  The villain squeaked, a manly, villainous squeal as he felt his strong arms pull him closer against the chair.

"You idiot, you're choking me!" He spat out, squirming beneath his grasp.

This earned a laugh from Sportacus, retracting his arms and pulling away from the chair with a smile. He took long strides to stand before Robbie, looking down at the embarrassed villain.

  Robbie's head hung, staring at the orange carpet beneath his feet, eyes glued to the rug in an attempt to avoid more embarrassment.

  Sportacus noticed Robbie's sad expression, his large smile slowly fading into a concerned frown.

"Robbie? Is everything okay?" He asked in a soft tone, slowly kneeling before him. The hero's hands travelled to Robbie's cheek, slowly sliding his thumb across the smooth skin in a comforting manner.

The villains breath hitched, closing his eyes tighter as Sportacus pulled Robbie's chin to look at him. He sported a wide grin, trying his best to cheer Robbie up.

"C'mon! Cheer up!" He said enthusiastically. "What's wrong Robbie, you look...tired?"

  Robbie sighed, shaking his head and feeling the hero's thumb slowly drift away from his cheek and his hand rest upon Robbie's knee.

"I haven't slept in weeks..." The villain finally admitted, his voice small and shaky.