4

Life. What really is life? Is it when we do something incredible or perhaps it's when we let the monsters that live inside of us out.

Do we get a rush from everything we're not suppose to do? Yeah come to think of it we do. When we do something we're not suppose to it makes us feel free as if we are living life.

For example when we're like 14 years old or so and we have our first kiss. The rush that comes with it makes us feel like there's no tomorrow.

Or how about when we do something stupid like drink until we can't remember anything about ourselves anymore.

Dear future me don't try to forget your life. Good or bad. Don't do something that will make you forget everything we've been through.

Ignore all the stares you get or the cruel words people will say. Including you. Remember to fight for something you believe in even if others are against you for it.

We're a fighter. We don't back down we fight until we die. I'll fight for what's right and I will stand up for those who couldn't fight for themselves.

When you fall get back up and try again. Don't ever let someone see you cry. If they do see you cry even if it makes you feel weak don't be hard on yourself.

Don't give up unless it's the absolute last choice.

Dear future me remember what I've forgoten to fight for in the past.

~ Annahmarie

Put your own opinion on the comments if you would like to I'll read them all and will even respond of you would like. Even though I probably don't know most of you in person remember that your important to someone in the world don't eve give up for the right of something.

~A