chapter 10

Dean POV

Its been a few months and me and Castiel have been getting real close. I think I have a crush on him if I think about. But he mite not like me anyways he's human anyways.

Today was different Castiel didn't show I mean I'm not mad at all I'm kinda sad though. I was looking forward to talking to him today. I love the way his voice sound. I mean when he comes in the morning sometimes his voice is so deep it kinda turns me on.

Again I still think about my sexuality. I 100 percent attracted to girls well maybe 95 percent because of Castiel. I mean who wouldn't fall for him he had a toned body and his ass is perfection. Last but not lest his face his jaw line is so hot and his eyes you can look at all day. Ow okay I need to stop thinking about him that way.

I'll just go train  or something must have came up for Castiel anyways.

~~~~~~~~~

After training I went back up to my room tired and sweaty. Then jumped in the shower and had to get ready for the party tonight  his family had been invited too.

After Dean was done and got dressed he was walking down stairs. While he was walking through the halls to the main floor he saw someone on the floor. He looked at the person it looked familiar. So he walked closer and notices it was Castiel. I ran over to him he had a bloody lip and probably broken rib. It looked like he's been there for awhile so I lift him up and took him to my room.

When I got to my room I layed Castiel down gently on my bed and told him to wait there. I walked in my bathroom and got bandages and rubbing alcohol. I walked back to him and cleaned him up.

After I was done I looked at him and asked who did this. He looked at me scared and I told him I'm not mad at him I'm mad at who did this. So then he told me Crowley did. My blood froze uncle Crowley wait uncle Crowley did it. I'm going to kill him I say out loud and then Castiel stopped me and said and said it was okay he's fine.

I nodded to show him I'm satisfied. But really the next time I see Uncle Crowley I going to punch his face in.

~~~~~~~~
So idk if this one is a good chapter kinda all over the place but hoped u liked it. 💖💖