Meeting the Knight

Marine POV

After bringing the four girls to the Brother Captain and Sister Inquisitor Alexis I stood guard in the meeting room as they talked and I heard everything. "So tell me you four, what brings you to this part of the world, if you don't mind me asking." Alexis said as the four girls took a seat.

"We came to investigate a massive energy source when we stumbled upon your base." Red said as sweat dropped down her head.

"Ah you must mean the reactors we set up to generate power for the base, they do tend to give off a lot of energy." Alexis said as she took a sip of her coffee.

"Oh, that's what was giving off so much power." Blonde said as she looked at the map. "Woah, you have a whole map of Remnant."

"Indeed, we needed a map of this planet in order to find a suitable location for our base." The Brother Captain said as they all looked at him. "By the way, we never did get your names."

"Oh, right. I'm Ruby Rose, this is my half sister, Yang Xia Long, this is Blake Belladonna, and that's Weiss Schnee.

"Hi."

"Nice to meet you."

"It's an honor to meet you,um."

"Oh right, I'm Sister Inquisitor Amanda and that's Brother Captain Michael." Alexis said as she pointed to the Brother Captain.

" Alexis said as she pointed to the Brother Captain

"Salutations." The Brother Captain said with a bow.

"The silent Tactical Marine in the back is Jackson O'Neil." Alexis said as I stood guard.

"Nice to meet you all." Ruby said as she was soon looking at the map. "Woah, you've got a whole map of Remnant."

"Indeed. We use this to plan our strikes against those who wish to see the innocent harmed." Michael said as they all looked at the map.

So wait, what are these?" Weiss said as she pointed to the larger encounter areas.

"That's where the Free Blade, Executioner, has fought and won." I said as the four girls looked at me.

"What's a Free Blade?" Blake asked as the four of them looked at me.

"Shall I show them?" I asked the Brother Captain.

"You may." He said as the five of us left the room. As we walked down the corridor, Ruby came up to me.

"So what is a Free Blade, it sounds like a sword." She said as she looked at me with stars in her eyes.

"Well, your partially right. A Free Blade is a mech that has many different forms. Many of these have a default weapon of a cannon, a bolter gun, and a chain sword. Each Free Blade is unique in it own way, as is the knight that operates it." I said as the four looked at me.

"So, where is the Free Blade?" Blake asked as I stopped in front of a window.

"Over there." I said as I pointed towards the other side of the glass. When they looked over, they saw several Free Blades lined along the wall, but one stood out to them more then others. Executioner.

"Woah, I think I just tinkled myself

"Woah, I think I just tinkled myself." Ruby said as we all took a step to the side. "What?"

"I'll call the clean up crew." A marine said as he walked over to one of the intercoms and called for a clean up crew.

"Anyways, the knight that Executioner belongs to is a boy by the name of Jackson, Jackson Matteo. He is only 17, but he was able to become Executioner's Free Blade pilot." I said as they looked over and saw him getting prepped for another drill.

" I said as they looked over and saw him getting prepped for another drill

"Woah." Yang said as she blushed. I could tell she had fallen in love due to the fact that she was redder than Ruby's cape. She eventually calmed down before somebody noticed so I decided to play along. 

Yang POV
I had to admit, after seeing Jackson he was pretty cute. He was the same age as most of us but he looked younger than he actually was. He even had a few scars on his face. I couldn't help but blush due to the fact that he looked amazing. After I snapped out of my trance, we went in to meet Jackson. As we got closer, my heart started to race and my chest started to hurt. This was a first since I hardly ever felt that way. I'll just wait it out and see what happens.

Jackson POV
As I had just finished with the drill, a marine and four girls came up to me. "Oh, hey Delta, fancy seeing you here." I said to him as we shook hands. "So who are these four?"

"This is Team RWBY, one of the team's from a place called Beacon Academy. This is Ruby Rose, Yang Xio Long, Blake Belladonna, and Weiss Schnee." He said.

"Hello." They all said in unison as they waved. All I could do was smile and wave back.

"Hi there, it's nice to meet you four." I said as we went into a deep conversation about what space marines did and everything that has happened in the past years since the Imperium of Man was created. We also talked about the Free Blades and what they could do. This lead to them asking me if I wanted to join the combat school they went to and I agreed. This was the first time I had gone to school in a while. I had to admit, though, Yang was pretty cute. I guess this is what the doctors call love. Anyways, after that we all went to the school and I was enrolled to the school, but first things first, I had to get through the Initiation. Executioner was going to help me in the last half of the Initiation, at least, that's what headmaster Ozpin said. I could tell that from where things were going, things were going to be even more interesting once I'm done with the Initiation on Friday.