Ch. 4

Ch. 4

*MEG'S POV*

I walked out of the cab and searched for my friends. I swept strains of my light brown, wavy hair out of my face; making sure I didn't ruin my makeup. I carefully walked to the entrance of the club and waited for them. They told me to meet them here, so they should be here any minute. I looked down at my phone and decided to text Diana.

"Hey, where are you? I'm at the entrance of the club." I sent.

I waited a couple minutes until I heard the familiar buzz of my phone.

"Hey, we're just getting out of the cab. See you in like, 2 seconds."

I faintly smiled as I looked around to find my friends. I was looking to my right when I heard a squeal over to my left. I knew who it was.

"MEG MEG MEG! OMG WE'RE HERE WELL WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR LETS GO IN AND ENJOY THE PARTY AND THE RUMORED GUYS THAT ARE SUPPOSED TO BE HERE! EEEEK!"

I've never seen my friends look more stupid. I shrugged and shot my friend an annoyed glance and walked in. I was taken aback by how many celebrities and people there were here. I was expecting a more.. weirder party. There were people talking on the sides, and some couples dancing on the dance floor. I felt my teeth vibrate at the heavy sound of pop music. I'm surprised they just let me and my friends in. I looked over to my friends, they were talking amongst themselves, trying to see if they can spot a familiar face from their favorite boy band. 'Hmmm.. maybe this night won't be so bad. Oh come on Meg, just TRY to have fun.' I agreed with the voice in my head and went to grab a sprite.

*HARRY'S POV*

I sat in the limo, tentatively watching Niall and Louis. They were having a contest to see how many mints they could fit into their mouths. I felt bad for our limo driver, he was not enjoying our constant screaming and laughing. Oops.

"YESH I W-OOSJN" I couldn't understand a word Niall just said.

"NWWO YOU DIDJSNT" I think Louis tried to say 'NO YOU DIDN'T', I can't tell with candies in their mouths.

My laugh roared through the car as Louis spit out his mints and started declaring that he had won, only to be shot down my. Niall.

"Alright, enough you two." Liam looked slightly annoyed, but it was obvious he was trying to cover up his smile.

Zayn and I chuckled as Louis and Niall shot death glares at each other, but I could tell they were just messing around. I felt the limo come to a stop and could barely feel the vibration of the music.

"OOH YAY WE'RE HERE LETS GO IN!" I laughed at Louis' eagerness.

He just loooved being in places full of people, where he could just be himself and talk with people. He was very social, I loved that about him. I was relieved in a way that there weren't a lot of fans waiting for us, I didn't want it getting too crazy. I walked into the party with the others and found a table for us to sit down in. I looked around and was very happy to see a bunch of people I knew. Connor Franta, Daniel Radcliffe, Ross Lynch, Emma Watson, Jennifer Lawrence.. SO MANY CELEBRITIES! I walked over to Daniel Radcliffe and started to chat with him. This was going to be a great night!

~.~.~.~.~.~.~

HEYYY MY READER KITTIES! (That's what I'm gonna call you from now on, kay? <3)

JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW I LIKE KEEPING MY CHAPTER SHORT, BUT I LIKE HAVING MANY SHORT CHAPTERS IN ONE BOOK, SO BARE WITH ME;)

ALSO, I SEE THAT A BUNCH OF PEOPLE READ, BUT DONT COMMENT! I LLOOOOOVVVVEEE LOOKING AT ALL THE COMMENTS I RECEIVE, SO PLEASE COMMENT ANYTHING! COMMENTS, QUESTIONS, ANYTHING! PLEASE COMMENT, IT WILL MAKE MY DAY!

ILL UPDATE SOON! ILYALL!

Like, vote, and comment please! <3

=^.^= meow.