Goodbye From The Authors

Luluio:

Hey guys, I have been writing this story for 2 years, and every day was fantastic that I saw the readers and reads grow. Every vote/favorite, every comment, every reader, and every read I saw and I appreciated. I love every single one of you, and thank you to the ones who have stuck around, read all the way through, or even gave my story a chance at the first chapter and didn't like it. This was the first story that I wrote, and I am proud to have grown as a writer thanks to motivation of the people who thought that the stories I wanted to tell were good enough to be told. You guys keep reading, and I'll keep writing. Thank you, all of you, for keeping me going long enough to let myself grow as a writer, and as a person. This isn't the last time that you'll hear from me, not even close.

DatingAPotato0303:

Well, this is the end. It's hard to come to terms with that. We've been working on this story for about two years now, ever since my best friend, Luluio, got me into wrestling. I have to say, I've been hopelessly in love with Dean Ambrose since I started and still am to this very day. This was our very first fanfic that we wrote as friends and I think it's turned out great. We were like fourteen when we started writing this so there is a good deal of plot holes and things of that nature and a few mishaps, but overall, I'm proud of this story. Even when I gave up on my story that I had started around the same time, I stuck with this one and was happy to help Luluio whenever I was needed. I even got to live out my little part in it which was awesome. It's given the three of us a great start into writing and we've grown in our writing styles. We all have our separate projects now, different interests and stories, but I know we can count on each other for proofreads and feedback. I hope you all enjoyed the story as much as we enjoyed writing it. It was great writing the chapters together and going over ideas. It even got to the point where we would reference the story to each other at times and we still do once in a while. This is literally our baby. However, as my Outsiders fandom will know, nothing gold can stay. It's time for us to move on now to our other projects and hopefully improve from here. Thanks again for sticking with us through the years!

P.S. I still love you Dean! <3 <3 <3

TheMainCandie did not participate in this, as she and Luluio had a falling out and are not currently in a state of communication. We contacted her multiple times but she didn't ever give us her goodbye.

We love all of you, and we hope that you enjoyed our first ever story.