I may have written a lemon...

So, Helix is my friend and I's OC. Just clearing that up. This is a Hiccup x OMC lemon, so prepare yourself for this because I had no idea what the hell I was doing.

On to the story!

Helix ran his hand through his messy mop of blond hair and sighed. He fully intended to head straight to bed after a full day of welding and selling things at his shop, but, as he was hanging up his jacket on the hook leading into the kitchen, he heard the sound of uneven footsteps  coming down the stairs.

Hiccup stood at the far end of the hall. He wasn't wearing anything but boxers and one of Helix's old shirts. It was obvious he wasn't intending to leave the house for the rest of the day. His hair was tussled and his eyes were tired, yet happy to be home. He couldn't have been here for more than an hour. He had been traveling the outer cost islands for over two months, or whatever other goodwill mission Astor had dragged him out on. Helix was happy that Hiccup wanted to help dragons, but he missed him. To see him home, was a relief.

Perhaps Helix didn't need to head straight to bed after all.

"Hiccup," he didn't care how relieved he sounded at the name.

His smile broadened, "I'm home."

Helix dropped the jacket he was in the middle of hanging up and stepped towards his lover. Hiccup closed the distance and embraced him in a loving hug. He inhaled Hiccup's scent. He smelled of pine and sweat, most likely from the hours spent riding on the sun on Toothless.

"Uhh, Helix?" Hiccup took a step back.

"Hiccup? What's wrong?"

"What the hell is that?" Hiccups hand reached out uncertainly and pointed to something behind him.

Helix blinked and looked behind him. Siting there on the mantle was a pink vibrator. Helix chuckled at Hiccup's dumbfounded expression and grabbed it.

"A... Dildo?" Hiccup said. "Since when have we had a dildo!"

"Since about three days ago. The twins thought it would be funny to tease me about you being gone, so they dropped this by."

"What do you even do with one of these?!" Hiccup's eyes widened and he waved his arms around.

Helix stepped forward and grabbed one Hiccup's flailing hands in his. He leaned in to Hiccup's ear and whispered.

"I mean I can show you if you really wanna know." Hiccup's face lit up bright red and he took a quick breath of air.

"I-I mean I k-know how they're used.

"But you asked." Helix pointed out. He tried to sound reasonable but almost certainly falling quite short.

Hiccup just kind of stared at him, blush deepening, before he tried to tug away saying, "h-hey I think I hear Toothless calling."

Helix grabbed him around the waist and pulled him close, only completely loosing his train of thought as soon as he felt Hiccup's warmth. It had been two long months. And as much as he admired his will to help others, he hated that it took him so far out of reach.

"I'm glad you're home." Helix whispered into Hiccup's neck. "I missed you." Hiccup smiled at that, slightly helpless in his grip.

"I missed you too, you big oaf." He leaned up and and pressed his lips to his own.

Helix returned the kiss without a pause, hungry for physical contact. He was only a little surprised when his body jumped from 'happy to have Hic close,' to 'need to ravish him right now.'