[4]

chapter 4 | seokjin

chapter 4 | seokjin

-

"it was just a kiss on the cheek."

currently, seokjin was pacing around the flat he shared with his closest friend yoongi. his head was filled with all sorts of different thoughts.

now, seokjin had never experienced anything more than a hug so someone showing that much affection to him was rather overwhelming.

yoongi just sat on the corner of the couch, sipping his coffee, watching jin pace up and down the living room.

"jin, it was just a kiss on the cheek, can you stop that pacing i'm trying to focus."

"focus on what?!" seokjin snapped, abruptly stopping his pacing to place one hand on his head.

"the television." yoongi replied, completely unfazed by seokjin's outburst.

hrabbing the remote control, seokjin turned off the television with an award winning, angry sigh.

"help me!"

yoongi scoffed, "with what?"

the elder just sat down, head in his hands, "my feelings."

"oh for fucks sake seokjin hyung, are you still going on about the cheek kiss? it's not like he fucked you."

narrowing his eyes, seokjin turned to look at the younger of the two, an annoyed look upon his face, "i have every right to go on about it."

"well can you annoy someone else with it, i don't care to help at the moment."

"you're jealous."

that made the younger turn his head to face seokjin, "of what?" he scoffed, sinking back into the couch.

"everyone is getting themselves into relationships and yet you're still moping around, acting all moody and grumpy about every little thing." seokjin paused for a moment, feeling the sudden tenseness in the air. "hoseok has moved on so why can't you?"

the mug of coffee that yoongi had sipped at moments ago was slammed onto the table, the brown liquid spilling all down the side of the table, staining the white carpet.

"don't bring him into this."

seokjin just stood up, grabbing his wallet from the side table, "you still love him."

"i was never in love with him."

"you're delusional."

and with that, the door slammed and seokjin was gone leaving yoongi to overthink once again.

-

sipping at his drink, seokjin chewed on the straw. he felt absolutely terrible.

yes, his feelings were all over the place, especially about namjoon however he shouldn't have brought up a touchy subject for yoongi.

"are you okay?"

startled, seokjin jumped thankfully not spilling any of his drink. turning to his left he saw the source of where the voice came from.

of course, it was namjoon.

"seokjin hyung?"

"o-oh, sorry i'm a bit out of it today."

namjoon just gave a smile, his dimples on show, "s'okay, do you mind if i take a seat? it looks like you're in need of some company, I could always leave but you know-"

seokjin just let a light smile appear on his lips, "take a seat namjoon."

and so the younger did.

"what's on your mind?" namjoon asked shuffling out of his coat.

seokjin just let a small sigh escape his lips, his mind replaying the spat he had with yoongi mere hours ago. "i just had an argument with a close friend."

"i'm sorry." namjoon replied, his own hand placed on top of seokjin's in a form of comfort.

the elder gave a reassuring smile, "it's okay, i'll be okay."

namjoon just had to take it.

as the time passed, seokjin just knew that he was falling for the younger and it was nice.

very nice, in fact seokjin was rather blown away. namjoon was currently just telling a story about a time when he had accidentally broke a window when he was younger and jin was completely engrossed in his deep voice and laugh.

"seokjin, i really like you."

that sentence snapped seokjin out of his trance that was filled with all of namjoon's aspects, "i-i'm sorry what?"

he watched intently as namjoon placed his head in his hands, a burning blush upon his face.

"that's good." namjoon lifted his face up upon hearing seokjin's words, "because i really like you too."

-

a/n i don't even think anyone reads this ff but if you do then i hope you enjoyed - 🐝