Moonlight

It seems like the more you dwell on most of your unanswered questions, the more you ask yourself how you were able to be with this wonderful man. He was something else, that creature; he would tell you things, yet there were things he wouldn't answer. It was like he was hiding certain things from you. But why? "YOO! Earth to (Y/n)?!" You jumped from a voice and a wave from a hand. You grinned at Shinwoo's curious face near yours before pushing him back. "Ahh she has returned! Tell me captain, what have you discovered on your trip through the cosmos?" The short haired comedic, Tao, asked as he threw his arm over Shinwoo's shoulders. You snorted at the grinning duo. "I found two aliens, but they don't show any signs of intelligence." You held back a laugh at their shocked faces, Suyi and Yuna giggles sounding from next to you. You and your friends were at the Princi- Frankenstein's home. Tao, M-21 and Taeko joined you, as well as Seria and Regis. Both of them were hiding the smallest of grins as Frankenstein gave them their tea. Rai, who has your hand in his, was sipping his tea. But you could have sworn you saw a hint of a smile. "Speaking of spacing out, Its almost summer vacation!" Suyi clasped her hands together in excitement. Ikan nodded with a sparkle in his eye. "Yeah! The real question is: What should we do??" All of you fell silent at the question. You shook your head and smiled sadly. "I'm not sure.. I don't have a lot of money and I do need to find some work as well." "Money is not an issue!" You blinked at Frankenstein's statement. "Wherever you kids like to go, just let me know!" You held up your other hand in protest. "No no! Its alright really!" Yuna nodded before a realization crossed her face. "Lets go to the pool this weekend for starters!" Ikan, Suyi and Shinwoo nodded in agreement. "That sounds like fun!" You agreed, already excited. Frankenstein sighed and crossed his arms. "I suppose.. It will take a while for the pool to be built though." Rai looked to your shocked face and nodded, his hand squeezed yours. "Next weekend..." Rai confirms. Frankenstein bowed, ignoring all of the groups faces of disbelief. "It shall be done, My Lord." WHAT??

"Rai... I don't think this is necessary!" You try to protest as both of you walked to your home, the sun going down. Regis and Seria took your friends home while Rai took you, his hand still in yours. 'He hasn't let go today..' You thought a light pink graced your face. Except when you had to use the restroom of course. "It is not a problem.. It will be done next weekend." You turned to him and huffed. "That's not the issue! You don't need to build it! There is a pool a few blocks away we can go to!" Rai continued walking, slightly pulling you along. 'He's not listening' You sighed. "You are just-!" You paused, blushing as he looked at you with the corner of his red eyes and a smirk on his face. "Stubborn? That words remind me of a certain angel whos hand I'm holding." He leaned in and kissed your nose. You huffed and continued with him. 'I'm NOT stubborn...'

Leaning into your chair at home, you decided to open your window to look at the moon. After a few kisses from Rai, he left for his home. 'Why does it feel like he hasn't really left?' You thought as you sighed heavily. It just seems so empty when he's not there with you. Why though? Its like you crave for him.. Even though he's still such a mystery to you. An enigma he is.. A creature you love to hold and not let go. He doesn't really tell you things at all. He does treat you like a queen but you ask yourself.. Is this all real? Sinking further into the chair, your eyes begin to drop, the moonlight bathing you in its calming rays. Sleep inclosing you in darkness.. A never ending darkness..

Where am I? What is this place? ...Its so dark and cold.. someone is here? Is.. is that me? What am I doing? 'Pray.. Keep hope alive..' What am I running from? "(Y/N).." A voice? Its my own?? "Look into the past, in your mind, to find what you seek. Soon.. Danger will rise and war will come.. Feel the power, the Power of the Moon."