The Enemy Is Showing Themselves

"So you want me to do this?" The long haired man ran his hands through his white hair. The man he was addressing to continued to type on his keyboard, his eyes scanning the many screens. "I didn't hesitate, did I Muzuka?" The werewolf 'tched' and turned to walk out. "Or perhaps.." Muzuka stopped in his tracks. "You don't want to do it because she's a old friend?" a pause from both of them ensued before he chuckled. "Please, that has nothing to do with it. She is nothing to me."

I'll do it.

~~~~

No matter how much you want to relax, you can't. In fact you are not the only soul on edge; Everyone is uneasy. The everlasting question still unanswered; Where is the enemy? The end of summer is coming and you haven't heard anything from Rai, Frankenstein or Tao. It's driving you crazy! "Do not worry my lady, we have our defenses. You need not worry about a thing!" You squinted at the thought of Frankenstein's reassurance. Somehow, you feel unconvinced. The summers day was nice. Both you and Rai sat outside on the patio couch, a umbrella covering the sun. You were worried that Rai would be sensitive to the high sunlight and not sleeping but Rai reassured you. Once again, you weren't convinced.. You set down your lemonade and address the Noblesse you're leaning on. "Rai.." He 'hmm'd' not looking from his book, his arm is over your shoulder. "We know that the enemy uses modified humans.." Rai set down his book and nodded, signaling you to continue. "What are they after? Oh lord what if they are after Shinwoo and the others-!"  He put a finger to your lips to stop you. "(Y/n).. I understand you are uneasy. But you need to have faith in us.." You stared at him for a moment before sighing. "I suppose you are right.."

~~~~~

It was misty, but nothing else was seen in this space. Where is this space? Are you dreaming? You remembered that you were dropped off home by Rai-"Raizel?" You gasp and whirled around at the voice behind you. What..? Is that.. YOU? Its like you are looking in a mirror! The woman smiled before giggling. "You look so surprised! Its funny! But you thought of him.." She looks to you, sadness and pain flow in her eyes causing you to feel the same way. "I'm glad.. I'm so glad he's happy and moving about.. and moving on." You fidgeted, suddenly nervous. "There is no need to be nervous!" You smiled sheepishly before looking around. "Is.. Is this a dream?" Your ancestor giggled and shook her head."Ah (Y/n).. sometimes dreams are a different kind of reality.." She suddenly grabbed your hand, your gut dropped as her expression was serious.

"(Y/n).. You are in danger. They are approaching!"

Thanks for Reading!