Chapter 1

I was just waking up hearing the birds chirp and my mom yelling at me chi-chi:" goten breakfast is ready come and eat"! Goten: "I'm coming mom just give me a second" my phone just got a text I checked it it was from trunks, trunks:" hey do you want to come with me swimming" I replied with "yea sure I would love to" trunks: "I'll pick you up" I replied with "see u soon" it was 9:30 am I went down stairs and my mom had just made eggs with bacon and some bread "my favourite" I said I looked at my dad which has just finished eating I asked him "how did u eat that so fast" he said"idk I guess I'm just really hungry" then my mom said "Goku you're always hungry" I laughed then I started ate my food. I went upstairs to get changed I put on my swimming shorts and took off my shirt I got a towel and went to the living room and waited for trunks. (Time skip) Trunks just flew in I got up and said "okay bye mom see you soon" then she said " here take some food before you go" and she handed me a basket of food then me and trunks flew off. We finally reach the beach and I put the basket and my towel down and I ran to the water I shouted at trunks" hurry up c'mon" he said "I'm coming" I was waiting for him when he was don't putting down his things he started to run to the water his body was so perfect his abs was so perfect I thought I was in love until he shouted at me "I'm here lets go deeper" all I could think of was trunks running towards the water and his hot body! I didn't know how to act he said "what's wrong with let's go" I said "I'm coming" I was blushing with a boner I tried to hide it but then he said "do you have a boner?" I replied with "no its just that the water is cold". He said sarcastically "oh sure it's the cold water" then I said "its true" he said "whatever let's swim" I couldn't stop blushing!

( it's my first fan fic please don't hate Until next time please follow me and comment what story u want me to do next thanks for reading see u at chapter 2!)