Chapter 12

When I got to school Monday morning Black was there waiting for me and Heaven. We went to our first period and I actually paid attention I went the whole day without disrespecting the teacher at lunch we all sat outside by a tree. After I ate I started feeling sick and I was ready to go home "Unique are you okay," Black asked. Yeah I'm fine can you two come with me to the bathroom I feel like I need to vomit," I said. I went into the bathroom and got a pregnancy test out my purse that G bought before I took the test I stood over the toilet to throw up then I took the test the test was positive so I took a picture of it and sent it to G. I told Black and Heaven and they seemed excited G picked us all up after school and we went to the clinic.  The clinic had a doctor office and other offices for people going through abuse, drug problems, anxiety, depression and other disorders. The doctor we talked to was a known OBGYN. "What the doctor say girl," Black asked as G and I got in the car we told them to stay in the car or waiting​ room while we was in the doctor office. "Nothing everything is going to be fine I will be alright as long as the baby is alright," I said. "You going home to get some rest and I'll bring you some to eat when I come back and you need to call your mom," G said. He dropped me off at his house and I called my foster mom I hadn't talked to her since my birthday and I knew she probably was worried about me not coming home or calling. "Hey Unique I called G earlier and he said you two was at the clinic what's going on," she said. "Nothing I- I'm preg-" I started but she cut me off "pregnant you're pregnant wow that's good and bad at the same time but I'm still happy but when you coming home" she said. "I don't know I'll come see you soon but I got to get some rest I love you mom," I said thinking about the fact that I called her mom. "Okay Unique I love you too," she said. I felt like I had to vomit again so I ran to the bathroom afterwards I decided to get in the shower and put on my sleeping clothes. I laid in bed and G laid next to me with his arm wrapped around me. "How you feeling babygirl," he asked kissing me on the forehead. "I'm good I just want to sleep a little but I want you to take me to see my mom later so don't let me sleep too long," I replied. His phone started ringing so he answered it and his mom was on the phone "Is she pregnant for real or is your sister lying I got to come see her I didn't know y'all was going to give me my grandchild I got to spoil that baby." "Ma she is pregnant but she trying to rest she kind of sick she been throwing up," G said. "Awe I'll bring her something to make her better but make sure she don't eat too much greasy foods and she need to drink a lot of water." "Okay thank you," I said. After G got off the phone he laid next to me and I found myself asleep.
  I woke up and I felt hungry so I drag myself to the living room where U was sitting "I'm hungry baby I need some to eat I feel like I haven't ate in years," I said. "Okay I'll buy you something to eat on the way to your and my mama house." We stopped at McDonald's drive thru and ate on the way to my mama house. "Awe look how u eating" G said while rubbing my stomach. He stopped in front of the house and my foster mama was outside, I hugged her and gave her a kiss on the forehead. "Hey mama" I said "why you sitting outside?" I asked. "I just wanted some air and it feels good outside so I just wanted to sit out here but lets go inside so we can talk." She went into the house me and G followed behind her "whats up I heard my man put a seed in you I can't believe it," Trey said laughing. I laughed along Trey never really talked to me so I was surprised. We stayed a few hours and went home. I got in the shower and laid in bed with a bag of popcorn and turned on the television. G turned of the lights and got in bed cuddling with me.