171. Life With EXO: EXO

"Here is your coffee, sir" you had it to him.

"Thank you, m'am" he winked.

"I swear you're so cheesy at times," you said as you sip your hot coffee.

"I hope this becomes a tradition..." His voice trails off as he blows his coffee. "Me. You. The morning sunrise".

He was right. Ever since you met him for years now, drinking coffee together became a thing. Once you guys move in together, he would always leave work early. Hence, you would wake up with him and prep. He would always have a little spare time before heading to work, and he got the idea of watching the sunrise out in the patio.

"Tell me what you think?" He glanced at you.

"Why?" Your eyes still glued at the sky.

"Because I could tell you're lost in your thoughts..."

You stayed silent until you decided to mumble your thoughts.

"I want to be happy..."

"Why do you say that?" He sips his coffee and watches you carefully.

"I don't know," You paused. "It was just the first thing that came to my mind".

"Tell me more," he chuckles.

You finally look at him. "Are you laughing at me?"

"No, I just find you fascinating everyday..."

You look away and try not to blush. "I swear your phrase gets me every time, and we've been together for six years". You hear him chuckle. "Well, I guess... I don't know. I find and think of myself in misery. I was unhappy for a long time. However...." I pause. "I find myself wanting to be happy. I don't want to be forced. I see it slowly coming, but I hope and pray I'll get better". You sigh.

"Well, your miseries will lead you to great discoveries..."

You snort and look over at him. "You and your wise quotes".

"You met a smart guy, eh?" He smiles and glances at his watch. "I gotta go now".

Before he leaves, you tell him, "Well, I'm glad I met you because you're the greatest discovery that's been stuck with me for so long..."

He holds your hand. "Well, it looks like I'm going to be stuck with you forever"

Xxxx

Please, I apologize for my absence. I have missed Wattpad so much, and I am overwhelmed with the amount of new votes, followers, comments, and requests in my absence. I am so happy to see all of this as I enter my early spring break. My first year of college has been so tiring, rough, and overwhelming in good and bad ways. I have been trying to find time to write for Wattpad, but my academics this term was too much for me. I have many ideas from the requests I also see, and I apologize for my late absence. I thank all of you who continue to support me in my works and social media. I hope to be a better writer and author.

Maria Do

@aznmaria07 twitter x instagram