73. Life With EXO: EXO

{EXO}

----

"Umma! Umma!"

"Bo?~"

"Look what I have~ I found it in the drawer."

A picture was handed to you.

"Umma, is that you and appa?~"

"Yeh~" You get down on your knees. "This is a picture is appa and umma... when we went on our first date."

"Jinja umma?"

You nod. "Mmm.~ Appa liked me very much~ But I never knew~ He was always there for me~ Appa was very kind and caring... And appa is still now... Always~ Jinja~ And umma never knew appa liked umma~ It took me a while to accept him. But then umma liked him and loved him very much. And that's a picture of us on your first date~"

"How would you describe appa?"

"Appa? Mmm... He had beautiful eyes... The kind you would get lost in..." You let out a small smile and laugh. "And I guess I did."

You look at the picture again. You smile. A quick flashback goes through your mind.

----

"Where are you going!"

"Leave me alone!" You cry.

He grabs onto your arm. "Stop! Just explain to me what's happening!" You turn around to look at him. "Please stop crying~" He tries wiping away your tears.

"Please stop~ Just leave me alone!"

"What's wrong? Please let me know~ I want to help~"

"Just please stop~ I don't need your help anymore~"

"Wae~" He lets go of your arm and holds onto your hand. "Wae~ What's wrong?~ You know I care for you... And in here for you~"

"Please leave~ Just stop~ Leave me alone~ No one even cares about me!"

"I do! I care for you! And you know that! I'm always here for you... I'm here for you..."

"Just stop! The girls at the school are bullying me... Telling me to leave you alone... And I don't even deserve you... And that I want you all for myself.. Making lies and rumors and everything... And the guys... Same thing... Making lies and rumors about me. And my parents.. My family... They don't even care about me... Nothing... "

"Who cares why they say! Don't listen to them! Just don't! All that matters is I'm here for you no matter what... If they don't care about you, then don't worry about it. Just know that I care do you, please~"

You start crying. Tears start flowing down your cheeks.

He lets go of your hand to give you a hug. He hugs you tightly. You continue to cry but in his chest. You struggle to get away from him. He slowly pats your back

"Please~ Don't leave me~ I like you very much~ I care for you a lot~ Jinja~ It makes me really sad seeing you like this... And... Umm..." He started to stutter a little. "I like you very much... I... Umm... I... I... I.. I love... I love you. I love you~"

You try to let go of him. You face him. You look at him. You make eye contact with a few seconds. You look into his eyes. "Bo?"

"I..I..I like you. Ani~ I love you~ I was there for you when you needed me or not. I still am and will be in the future. I know I keep repeating myself but it's the truth... I do care for you, and that's all it matters~ I.. Umm.. I love you~"

You start to cry again. You start to softly hit his chest multiple times.

"If it makes you feel better, then continue~" You stop but continue to cry.

Thoughts came into your mind after he spoke. He was practically right.

"You...you..." You wipe away the tears before talking.

"Oh here..." He takes his hands to your cheeks. He wipes away all the tears. "There you go..."

"You...You came into my life at a bad time... when I truly hated who I was... and... and... what I had become. I was broken...damaged....fading. But you... you... fought your way in and saved me. You...you loved me...and by... by...doing so you made me love myself too..."

He gives you a smile and hugs you. "Know that I love you~"

----

You suddenly hear the doorbell ring. It was back to reality. You stand back up. You go to the door. You look at the camera and smile. You open the door.

"Annyeong~" He waves and smiles.

"How was work?"

"Tiring~" He gives you a hug and a kiss on a cheek.

"Appa!"

"Aigoo!~ Aigoo!~ My baby!~ You're not asleep yet?~"

"Appa!~ Look at this~" The picture was handed to him. "I found this... And umma... She said you had beautiful eyes!~"

"Oh she did, did she?~" He looks up at you.

"Umma was very pretty! The prettiest girl at school~ in the neighborhood~ in the entire world~ Universe!~ Umma still is pretty~ Right?~"

"Neh~"

"Come on take my take hand~ Let's to to sleep~ I'll walk to you to your room with umma~"

"Neh appa~"

He reaches out his hand and grabs yours. "Let's go!"

Halfway to the bedroom, he suddenly gets close to you. He lets go of your hand and puts his arm to your waist. He whispers in your ear. "Gomawo~ For telling me I have beautiful eyes~"

----

Ahhhhhhhhhhh potato.

Let me start off with 49k+ as of right now! I am so blessed! Plus still with 1,030+ votes! Gomawo!

This chapter, I thought of doing it specifically for Luhan. But I haven't done several members in a long time:

So I left this as an EXO member on purpose, for you to choose.

Plus on purpose, I left the child "anonymous", if you know what I mean: girl & boy. You can choose. That's why I didn't put "he... she... son... daughter... princess.. prince. .etc" on purpose.

I am so sorry I am so slow on updating. I have so many ideas. Jinja!~ I write them in the beginning or at least a decent halfway, then stop. I have so many notes/ideas written.

I will update soon. And I will put the names of shoutouts and dedications soon!

Thank you for duh support ^.^ hehe

Have a nice final days of summer~

Plus: the italicized quotes are from a picture that sort of have me the inspiration of Luhan first. Then I quotes it, & left it as chosen EXO.

Picture link credits to the quotes will be uploaded soon.