Trance

Learning to adjust was hard, it was once again one of the hardest things I had to do. It had been a couple weeks and not once yet had I been let out of this godforsaken place. I was free to roam the manor now but I always had to be accompanied by one of Roman's men who kept giving me eyes. I spent most of my time screaming, crying and cursing the world for damning me to such a life but no matter how much I screamed and cried nothing was going to change. Once again I had to adapt to my surroundings and when you don't have much will to live it is hard to keep going everyday.

Today was going to be different, today I had to work for Roman, I had to start earning my keep and that meant I had to behave. I did not yet know what manner of work I was going to have to do for him but I knew either way I wasn't going to enjoy it and that I was going to have to try my best to suck it up and get on with it so I could maybe have a chance of getting out of here. I knew Tom was gone but that didn't mean Bill was, surely Bill was still alive. I'm sure he probably hated me, I was the reason he lost his brother but for some reason the only hope I felt was to get back to him, to somehow feel a connection with Tom again by seeing his twin brother. I knew it was stupid but for now all I wanted was to wrap my arms around Bill and pretend for just a second it was really Tom who was holding me tightly against his chest.

All I knew so far was that I was in Prague. I was a long way from home but I was determined to find my way back to Tokyo, no matter what it took. I tried to convince Angel to come with me, to escape with me but she simply refused, she had been living this life for almost ten years and couldn't see herself doing anything else but that, she looked up to Roman, he fed her, clothed her and gave her a roof over her head and that was good enough for her, she said it was better to be ruled by him then some cheap ass hole on the street who can't even give you half of what Roman can. I thought the girl was delusional.

I dressed in the clothes provided to me, this time gladly dressing in somewhat normal clothes as I had a whole wardrobe to choose from. I wore a black tee with denim jeans, high heeled ankle boots and a leather jacket for it was freezing cold here. I made my way to my bedroom door and opened it up to see the bodyguard standing there as always, his tall muscular appearance standing above me as I walked straight past him not even giving him eye contact for I knew he was just going to be staring at my rack anyways. I made my way to Roman's office at 5pm just as he asked and knocked on his door.

"Come in." I heard him call from the other side of the door.

I opened the door and let myself in, the bodyguard following suit. I noticed Kristina sitting on the couch in his room, her long thigh high boots shining under the light as she played with her nails whilst staring at me under her eyelashes. I ignored her glare and walked straight over to Roman.

"You ready for today?" He asked as he stood up from his chair and grabbed his coat of its hanger before slipping it on over his back.

"Yeah." I replied without looking away from him.

He smiled "Good." He walked towards me and stopped in front of me before pressing his hand against my cheek. I pulled my face away from him, my immediate reaction. He grabbed at my face more forcefully now, gripping my chin roughly in his hand to make me face him "If you do anything stupid, I will make sure to beat you to death myself, before raping the absolute fuck out of you first." He smirked before taking a peak down my top and letting out a long sigh.

My heart was racing as I stood helpless to his threats, he dropped his tight grip from my face and looked to Kristina "Oh don't be jealous, you know you're my number one girl." He smiled at her "But she is gorgeous though isn't she." He teased her, causing her to curse under her breath before giving me that cold stare once again.