chapter 1

(watch the opening if you wish just dont keep it playing when you are reading ok)

(this is the one to listen to when reading ;))

(Y/n) P.O.V

It was 12:27 in the afternoon,the sky and rain outside was that of a dull old television turned on a dead channel with the company of the horrid hissing/buzzing noise. I layed down on my bed with my laptop watching a horror movie on netflix to try and pass the time. About 11 minutes later I started to feel hungry as i had skipped breakfast so i got up to go to the kitchen to try and find something to eat. As i returned to my room i had a strange feeling that someone was watching me but i dismissed it as i assumed that it was because of the movie.
As i sat down and continued my movie i swear i heard someone in my fridge looking for something so i got up again to find out what was inside my house leaving my movie on so that it would think that i was still in my room. When i got there the fridge was open but no one was there, until i heard a voice behind me. Hello little girl.. i turned around and see no one, dont look too confused im up here. I look up and see a guy with strange green hair with a sharp point on top. who are you? and how did you get in my house? i ask him trying to sound brave and not as scared as i really was but i guess he sensed it as he stared at me more. "I'm here to take you somewhere like brother asked me too oh and I'm Amaimon, King of earth" "pardon did you just say king of earth?!?"