Chapter 10: Lavaridge gym/ Mt. Pyre

Recaps: I walked out and went to wash and dry my clothes then walked back to the room and put my clothes on the chair as I laid down on the bed and fell asleep.

Caitlyn's pov:

I woke up today and got up as I stretched out a little and walked towards the couch as I got my clothes and went to the bathroom as I quickly finished everything then walked out and put my shoes on as I got everything including my bag as I returned all my pokemon and walked out closing the door as I walked to the receptionist desk and handed her the keys as I walked out and towards a food place as I went inside and took out my pokemon as I went to get breakfast along with them, once we got our food we sat down and ate peacefully as I looked around until my eyes landed on the gym sign as I smiled and finished eating.

Once I finished along with my pokemon we all got up and walked out towards the gym as I read the sign "Fire user huh well looks like it's your time to shine Marshtomp" I said as I was about to walk inside when I heard someone calling my name as I looked towards the source to see Maxie and Archie coming towards me as I rolled my eyes and walked inside as they followed me, once I entered the gym my eyes were wide eyed "Wow this is so cool" I said "Thanks my grandfather did this before passing it on to me" someone said as I looked around until my eyes landed on a redheaded women "Hi" I said as she walked towards me "Nice to meet you I'm Flannery the pokemon gym leader" she said as I nodded.

"I'm here to challenge you" I said as Archie and Maxie walked to the side panels as me and Flannery got ready to battle "Ok go Numel" Flannery said "Alright let's do this Marshtomp" I said as both pokemon appeared "Alright battle begin Numel use body slam" Flannery said "Dodge and use mud bomb" I said as Marshtomp dodged and used mud bomb knocking out Numel "Good job Marshtomp" I said as Marshtomp smiled "Return Numel you did great "Ok go Torkoal" Flannery said as a turtle looking pokemon appeared "Can you still fight Marshtomp" I said as Marshtomp nodded "Alright Torkoal use overheat" Flannery said as Torkoal shot a blast of fire into the air and it engulfed everything as I waited for the smoke to clear.

Once the smoke cleared I saw Marshtomp still standing as I smiled "Marshtomp mud bomb quick" I said as Marshtomp used mud bomb hitting Torkoal but it still stood "Torkoal use body slam" Flannery said "Dodge and use water gun" I said as Marshtomp dodged and used water gun finally knocking out the Torkoal "Great job Marshtomp" I said as Marshtomp nodded "Alright my final pokemon go Camerupt" Flannery said as a big camel like pokemon appeared with a volcano on its back "Marshtomp you ready" I said as Marshtomp nodded "Alright Camerupt use earthquake" Flannery said "Dodge and use water gun" I said as Marshtomp ran to the top of the panels and used water gun on Camerupt as it hit directly on the face then Marshtomp came back to me as Camerupt started to rumble and the volcanoe started to explode as I gulped.

Archie's pov:

"GET DOWN" Flannery yelled as the Camerupt charged straight towards Caitlyn as my eyes widened "Caitlyn" I yelled as I saw her walking back but she fell and she started to slide back "Marshtomp" her Marshtomp said as it charged towards Camerupt hitting it on the side as they began to fight then Marshtomp began to glow white "Marshtomp's evolving" Maxie said "I noticed" I said as Maxie rolled his eyes and I looked back at Caitlyn as Marshtomp finished evolving "Swampert" it said loudly as it used rocks slide on Camerupt knocking it out as I ran to Caitlyn along with Maxie "Are you alright are you hurt" Maxie asked "I'm OK I promise" Caitlyn said as I nodded.

After that Caitlyn got her badge and left "So what are you doing know sweety" I asked "I might go to Mt. Pyre I heard about the legend from there and I want to see if it's true" Caitlyn said as I nodded "Well I'm leaving I'll see you tomorrow sweetheart" Maxie said "Ok see you tomorrow" she said as he left "I'm gonna go I don't want to be a bother to you" I said as Caitlyn nodded and I kissed her cheek and left, once I got to where my team was I looked at Matt and he nodded knowing exactly what I wanted him to do as he took some aqua grunts and left as I went back to our base and went to my room "Maxie will revive Groudon and it won't end well" I said as I sighed.

Caitlyn's pov:

After Archie and Maxie left I went to heal my pokemon then I walked out and towards Mt. Pyre as I looked around at the scenery "This is amazing" I said as I took out my pokemon "Hey guys wanna walk with me" I said as they all nodded happily and I smiled as I walked towards a ocean "Swampert can you please take me to Mt. Pyre" I said as Swampert nodded and I returned all my other Pokémon as I got on Swampert and he took me to Mt. Pyre, once we arrived I got off and walked to the top of the cemetery and towards where the blue and red orb are said to be at, once I got closer I saw team magma grunts there as I raised an eyebrow and walked towards them.

"Miss what are you doing here" one of the grunts said but I ignored him and continued walking "Maxie what are you doing" I said as Maxie jumped and quickly turned around "Sweetheart what are you doing here" he asked me "I can ask you the same thing Maxie" I said crossing my arms "Don't worry sweety" he said as I looked behind him to see him holding the red orb "Are you stealing the red orb" I asked "No I'm borrowing it" Maxie said as I looked to the old couple "He's stealing the red orb" they said as I looked at Maxie in disbelief as Maxie glared at the couple "Don't glare at them Maxie" I said a bit angry and hurt "Love I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you it's just" he cut himself off "Just what Maxie" I said as he looked at me and walked towards me "Meet me at our base whenever you can it's in Lilycove town as some people and they'll tell you" Maxie whispered into my ear as I shivered a little.

After that Maxie left with the red orb as I looked at the couple "He loves you" the old lady said "Yea and so does the team aqua leader" I said to them as I slid down on the brick wall and started crying "Now now there's no need for that you'll chose who you love and I did notice that he seemed a bit broken when he saw how angry and upset you where at him" the lady said "It's just so hard to choose I can't make heads or tails of this situation" I said as the lady looked at the man "You know I happened to be in the same situation as you years ago" the lady said as I looked at her.

"How would I choose who to love" I asked her "See which one applies the same amount of love and will tell you the truth more easily" she said as I nodded and got up "Take the blue orb" the old man said pointing towards the blue orb as I walked up to it and went to grab it, as soon as I touched the orb my vision turned blue as I heard a pulsing sound coming from within the orb "Kyogre lives" I heard the lady say faintly as the blue light subsided and I was able to grab the orb properly "What do you mean Kyogre lives" I asked "Kyogre has chosen you to be its master" she said as she handed me ten dive balls "Kyogre would love these" she said as I nodded and left the elderly couple.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Cl: Hello my wonderful trainers so here's another chapter just for you all enjoy also (no rude comments) 😀😀😀