Chapter-3

Mia Woods

We continued talking to them for a little while and then took out leave as it was nearly midnight.

We have decided to go to Alejandro's private island by his private jet.

And our plane take off tomorrow night.

Me and Alejandro decided to go to his mansion as I have moved there so no one come to know about our fake engagement.

We got into his white sleek Audi and headed home.

5 mins into the journey Ale pressed a button and the separating glass went up.

He turned towards me and kissed me hard on my mouth.

His luscious lips pressed against mine and his rough hands roaming every inch of my body.

"Ale...." I let out a throaty moan as he started nipping my jaw going towards my ear.

"I want to Fuck you so hard right now but I will control now and make you beg. " 

He said and sucked on my earlobe while all the time his one hand massaging my waist and other squeezing my ass.

Suddenly I felt him pulling my waist so that he gets on top of me and my back is flat on the seat.

Then in a matter of seconds my dress was bunched up to my waist and my magenta pink thong on display.

He bunched my hair into his fist and tugged it hard making me moan louder and his teeth biting my neck.

A shudder went through me as I felt his hard cloth clad dick push on my glistening pussy.

I wrapped my right leg on his waist and he started thrusting into my thong covered pussy.

"Oh shit Ale!  What are you doing?  We-we are in-n a c-aah!! "

I was trying to reading to him when he suddenly thrusted hard and bit my bra covered nipple. 

His fist pulling my hair with every thrust.

"You. "

Thrust.

"Should"

Thrust.

"Shut"

Thrust.

"Up".

Thrust.

I felt the pressure in my lower abdomen building up. And that too with him dry humping me!

"Ale I am going to-"

And before I can finish my sentence I felt him removed his body.

"What the Fuck!? " 

I looked towards him with eyes wide and darkened with heavy and sinful desire.

He just smirked and lowered his mouth to my pussy.

He moved the crotch of my underwear to the side and licked my pussy.

Once.

Twice.

And then he sat back like nothing happened.

"We are almost there. You should cover your hanging breast and your pink pussy" He said

My mind didn't process what he said for the first couple of minutes and them I finally registered his words.

I stood up and made myslef presentable.

My mood now sour because of my denied orgasm.