Chapter-8

Mia Woods

He was kissing my neck while caressing my breasts.

I was so lost in Europhia that neither me or Mikhail heard the footsteps coming towards us.

"Mia, Candice is asking where Mikhail is...he needs to get back. "

As Alejandro's voice reached my ear, it seemed like a bucket of ice cold water was thrown over me.

I laid there, shocked.

Not at Alejandro finding us, but realizing what just happened.

I just spilled my past to Mikhail.

My whole fucking life, and my fucking secrets. He knows it all.

I quickly realized what happened and covered my face with my usual mask.

Took a deep breath, put on a expressionless face and uttered the words that would make me sound more like a bitch than a damsel in distress.

"Aw Ale, you have a bad timing. I just told him my imaginary sob story. He was about to Fuck me. "

I said those words in a seductive tone.

At my voice, Mikhail faced me and his face turned into one of confused. Then disgust.

He immediately moved away from me and stood by my legs while looking down at me in disbelief.

"How low can you get?  You are a filthy slut. Just to make me Fuck you, you made up this disgusting story... I can't believe a woman like you exist. A woman who would lie about her 'supposed' rape. "

He stood there for a moment or two, and spit on my face and walked away.

I watched him move away, farther and farther away.

I shouted at his back, loud enough so he can hear, "This doesn't mean I won't have you in my bed. We will lick Mikhail. I promise you that. "

And I started giggling, my giggling turned into loud obnoxious laughter.

And then my laughter died down and turned into silent sobs, I closed my eyes and fell back on the sand, while my tears couldn't stop coming.

All through this drama, Ale just stood there and watched.

I laid there turned into foetal position. While staring at the blackish red sky.

I felt Ale's arms around me, trying to lift me up but I shoved him away.

"Leave me alone Ale! Don't Touch me! "

He didn't listen and tried to lift me up again. But I shoved him away again.

He tried to do that again, so I turned around, shoved him and slapped him hard on his cheek.

"Leave!  Leave Ale!  Leave me the Fuck Alone! "

I shouted at him at the top of my lungs.

He just stared at me and them left.

He left and walked away.

I laid there, I don't know when I stood up and moved into the hotel, or when I showered and slept on my bed.

But the next thing I knew, I woke up to the sun rays shining through the window.

I looked around to notice that Ale wasn't in the room.

I stood up, had a long and warm shower, and changed into a pair of denim skirt and a crop top.

I moved to my dress table and looked at what a mess I look. My eyes swollen because of all the crying, my nose tinted red, I had bags under my eyes and my lips chapped dry.