Chapter 3

“Holy Crap! I cant believe that Logan Davis is your mate!” Jessica screamed at me, jumping up and down like a kangaroo jacked on coffee. “He’s so hot, and sexy, and did I already say HOT?”

“Yes you did, but you forgot one thing.”

“What’s that?”

“He’s a major jerk.”

“Yeah, but a hot jerk. Man want I’d give to run my hands down his toned chest.” falling back on my bed, as her mind started wandering off into a daydream.

A growl leaving from deep inside of me with the thought of someone else touching my mate.

“Sorry” Jessica sitting back up on my bed “I forgot that with you being his mate and all, you hate even the thought of him getting touched by any other girl. So have you guys started the mating process?” wiggling her eyebrows.

Throwing a pillow at her “No! Its not like we are together or anything. I need to try and get over that.” putting a fake simile, trying to hide the fact that my heart felt like it was breaking inside, even if he is a stupid player.

“What?!? How could you say that, your mates?”

“After math today Logan told me quote ‘I want to play the field’. He doesn’t want to be with me, well at least for now anyway.” looking down at the floor. I felt a tear roll down my cheek, I cant believe I’m crying over a guy, even if he is my mate.

Walking over to me, she put her arm around my shoulder. “You two will end up together in the end, mates always do. But to help the process along, we are going to make you look so hot tonight that when Logan gets one look of you he’ll want to take you right there at the dinner table.” giving me a simile before pushing me to towards my bathroom. “Now go take a shower so that I can do your hair and makeup. I’m going to find you the perfect dress for tonight while you get clean.”

Closing the door I know telling Jessica was the right thing, even though I haven’t known her ever long I feel like I can trust her with anything. Hopefully she’s right and Logan we eat his words tonight. I have a feeling that something big will happen tonight, good or bad I’m not sure yet but I hope good.

Banging on the door made me jump 50 feet in the air. “If you don’t get in the shower right now I’m going to come in there and put you in it. We have less than an hour and half.”

Not knowing if she is joking or not, I jump in the shower the very next second.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Logan’s POV

Pushing the front door open, my hand is still busy thinking about Ariel. Finding out her name wasn’t hard, her body was all the guys seemed to talk about at lunch today. Even worse, I couldn’t stop them from undressing her with their eyes or they might think there is something going on when I rip their heads off. Making it even worse, Chris has her eyes on her and even though he’s human he seems to put all the girls under his spell. Chris and I don’t see eye to eye, he is always trying to surpass me and even though it could ever happen I still bugs me. If he hurts her I swear, making my wolf growl with the thought. What am I saying!?! I’m Logan Davis, soon to-be alpha, and a player. No girl can change that even if she is my mate. But I do want to feel her skin against mine again, I could get addicted to those sparks.

“Sweetie, can you come in the living room please?” my moms voice keeping me from going up to my room.

Knowing I didn’t really have a choose I went into the living room. My mom was sitting in the loveseat with my dad next to her, she had a warm simile on her face.