CHAPTER TWO

WEDNESDAY'S are okay. They weren't the best, but they sure as hell weren't the worst. Obviously if we make a recap to which what happened on Tuesday. Wednesday was the day right smack in the middle of the week so now all you have to do is look forward to the rest of the week.

I was standing by my locker pulling out my books for chemistry. This is the class that we all had together. That includes Archie, Betty, Veronica,Kevin, and the uttermost outrageous person in the world. Reggie. Speaking of the devil, only makes him appear so where was Reggie right now? Leaning beside my locker. Probably waiting to attack with whatever crappy insults he has today.

"Hey, there Jug." He greets. I look up at the tan boy next to me and then look back inside my locker. "And for what occasion do I owe the Reggie Mantle pleasure?" I say closing my locker, and looking back at him. He shrugs, "not much, just wanted to talk since I'm the only real man in your life." Hmmm. Such a statement.

I laugh, my sarcasm seeping out. I lightly put my hand on his shoulder which makes me have to go on my toes. "Let me tell you something, Reggie. You wouldn't be the only real man in my life, even if we were the only two on the planet. And I was a girl." I then take my hand off of him. He chuckles, scrunching up his face in fake agony.

"Ouch, Wednesday Addams. That really hurt. But now let me tell you this, Jug. Do you know anyone who has this?" He then pulls up his shirt. I don't know where this conversation went. I'm telling you, I didn't. "Look at it, washboard abs. I'd let you feel it, but y'know you're not a girl so – sucks for you," he says, entertaining himself. I raise my eyebrow at him. "I'm going to go now." I start to walk off but Reggie takes ahold of my arm bringing me back.

"Okay, okay, I'm done." He smiles. "I actually have something I want to know." I fix the beanie on top of my head. "Yeah? Well if you got to your point, this conversation didn't have to be so weird." Reggie pouts. "Ah, is little Juggie weirded out by my abs? Cheer up, kid everyone has them. Well–except you. Although that's besides the point." Asshole. I never even went to gym so how does he know. I cross my arms over my chest as if asking him to continue.

"Do you know if Veronica's single? 'Cause she's pretty hot." He says, leaning into me so it doesn't come out so loud. I shrug. "No, I don't. Sorry, Reg. I never asked." I say. I start to walk off because if not I'm really going to be late for chemistry. "Okay, fine what about Betty? I love the idea of innocent gone wild." Gross. "What? No. And– do you honestly understand half of the stuff that comes out of your mouth?" I ask as I walk.

Reggie starts to walk beside me. "Yes, I do." He answers, defending himself. "and to be honest, if I was a girl. I'd be pretty turned onto it." Thankfully, the chemistry lab was right on the corner because I don't think I could do anymore regarding Reggie and this conversation.

I walk inside the room, Archie waving his hand to signal for me to come. Archie pulls at my denim sleeve. "Just– can you ask?" I sigh. He was really persistent. And it was annoying. "I'll see what I can do," I told him before pulling at my sleeve. I walk over to Archie as he sits with the raven haired girl and the blonde. "Hey what were you and Reggie talking about?" Archie asks in disbelief. I shake my head. "Nothing really important, obviously." I told the red headed boy. He laughed.

Speaking of red hair, there was about a minute left before class started, and Cheryl blossom was pulling her stool closer to us to sit down. She was holding a box that said 'invitations' on it. "Hi guys! Veronica." She says, then glares at Veronica in the end. I chuckle. "So I'm having a party tonight at my house and I want you all to be there." She says, giving out an invitation to all three of them but then stopping at me. I raise my eyebrow.