The conversation

POV:Adrien

  I quickly ran into school, and went to the office for a late note. I slipped up stairs, and got in class

"Mr. Agreste, why are you late?" Mrs. bustier asked.

"Uh.. I over slept.." I said, as I gave her my late pass and sat down.

"Ok, well.. copy off of one of your classmates for notes."she said.

    I turned around to Marinette. She was copying down her notes and when she finnished, she looked up at me.

"Uh... Hi.. Adrien... Would you..um.. Like to copy from..my notes?" She stuttered, with her nervous smile.

    I blushed and looked down.

"Yes... please, if you don't mind..." I responded, and looked back up at her.

      We made eye contact  for about 30 sec, 'I just love your beautiful blue-bell eyes...' I thought in my head.

"Uh... Thank you.."She said, looking as red as a rose.

"Did I say that out loud?" I asked, scratching the back of my neck.

     She nodded and handed me her notes.

"Here Adrien.. I hope you can read my handwriting.." She said.

      That's one of the first times I've never heard her stutter.

"Uh...thanks... I bet I can..uh..read it.. Your handwriting is..beautiful." I said, taking her notes and facing forward.

POV:Alya

       I turned to Marinette.

"Girl, I think he likes you!!" I silently shouted.

    Marinette was looking right at the boy with the golden locks, and didn't hear a word I said.

  "Oh bother..." I said

"Ok class, that's it for today. Go enjoy your lunch." The teacher said.

"Finally!" I said, grabbing mari's arm and running down the stairs.

"Girl,I've been dying for your parents macaroons!!"I yelled, about to run out of the school.

"Guys,wait!" I heard and turned around.

"Hey guys,what's up?" I asked,seeing Adrien and Nino panting behind us.

"Can we join you guys?" Adrien asked, a bright blush on his face.

    I moved closer to him. We were inches apart. I starred him in the eyes, and at his cheeks. I backed away.

"If you promise your face won't melt away by the time we get there." I smirked.

He looked at me, then at Marinette, then at me again. He slowly nodded.

"Ok,let's go!" Nino yelled, running past all three of us. "I need me some croissants!" He yelled.

"Wait for us!" We all yelled.

    We all ran to Marinette's bakery, and got in side.

"Hi ma! Hi pa!" Marinette yelled.

    Her parents came out from the back.

"Oh, hello Mari, and friends!" Sabin said. "What would you guys like?"

"A blueberry muffin."Marinette said
"Crescents!" Nino shouted
"I would like some macaroons please!" I yelled
Adrien, just shrugged. "I don't know what to get at bakery's.." He shyly said.

"Uh.. How about some chocolate chip cookies?" Marinette said

"I LOVE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES!" He yelled.

"Ok then. I'll get those for you guys." Sabin said, pulling out a few plates.

   We all sat down at a table, and Sabin brought us our treats.

"Thank you!" We all yelled.

     We all began devouring our food. Marinette just slowly ate her muffin so no crumbs would fall. I saw Adrien lick his lips as he saw her eat her muffin.

"Adrien, can I talk to you in private?" I asked, pulling him into the living room.