Introduction

There once a boy named Seto, he was special because he has powers. He never showed his powers in front of anyone, unless he had a cloak to cover his face, because he knew if everyone in the kingdom knew he was a sorcerer, he would be killed because sorcerers are hated in the kingdom, and he was the last sorcerer alive. All the other sorcerers were killed in a war against the humans when Seto was only 7 years old, his father who was the king said to the little Seto "Son, run and never look back, no matter what you hear, I need you to do that. I love you, Seto. Goodbye Seto." Said his deceased father and handed the little boy his crown. Those were the last words, Seto heard his father say, and those words repeated in Seto's head, along with the screams he heard while he ran away with his father's crown in his hands. Seto always wondered why the humans killed the sorcerers, and he was determined find out why the humans killed the sorcerers, he would find out no matter what. His father always told him when he would become of age (18 years old) he would become the strongest sorcerer in the world, even stronger than his father and every sorcerer ever to live, even stronger then the first sorcerer ever, and she created dimensions and could cast spells that would nearly kill a sorcerer, but she could cast every spell, and create her own spells.

Seto, his appearance made him look different, he had deep brown eyes which turned dark purple when he used his powers, he always wore a dark purple cloak to cover his face so no one would see him, and he always wore his father's crown and kept his old crown, to remind him of the he home came from and to keep his father's dream alive. His father wanted sorcerers and humans to be at peace, but since he was the last sorcerer, so his father's dream was nearly impossible, but he wouldn't give up one making his father's dream reality.