Best Friends

Seto was walking around the village without his cloak, because he didn't need to use his powers at that time. He walked over to his home and opened the door then walked in and shut the door behind him, he walked over to his table and grabbed his bag and emptied it on the table, it was filled with stuff he found and bought for potions and items to help him stay organized and some stuff to keep him entertained, he stored through it all he had 10 different groups, mushrooms, bottles, sugar canes, flowers, paper, books, leaves, ink , fairy dust, and lastly a book full recipes for new potions he found in the old library at the sorcerer kingdom which is now just rumble and homes for wolves who he befriended. Seto picked up the pile of sugar canes and put them in a jar labeled "sugar cane" and he did the same with the mushrooms, flowers, leaves, and fairy dust and put them in jar with their names on them, then he picked up the pile of paper and put them in a drawer then he put the ink in a bottle and set on his desk, then he gathered all the empty bottles he bought and put them on a self, and finally he grabbed the book and walk to his room and cast a spell to reveal a secret room filled with books and potions and paper and in the center of the secret room there was a cauldron filled with water, Seto walked over to a huge bookcase and put the book on an empty shelf, then he brought the jars filled with sugar cane, mushrooms, flowers, leaves and fairy dust and set them next to the book, he then walked out and the entrance to the secret room disappeared, he then walked out and everyone who heading to the kingdom's town square, so he followed then the king stood on a platform with the with his son Brice the prince, Seto was looking at Brice because he had never seen the prince, then the king spoke up and Seto looked at the king "My fair people, tomorrow is the 11th anniversary of the war with humans and the sorceress, who as all you know betrayed us because they killed half of our army 11 years ago when we were friends, but sadly that came to an end and that meant the end of the sorcerers. Oh, how I wish we were still friends, but sadly they are all dead, and in the honor of us winning the war there will be a festival a day from now!" The crowd cheered, everyone except Seto he was sad because that day was his father's death, he wanted to cry but he held back the tears, and Brice was looking over the whole crowd and spotted Seto and just stared at him, everyone started to leave and Brice said to his father "Father, I'm going to walk around the village outside, is that ok?" His father nodded his head than spoke "Do you need guards?" Said the king, Brice nodded his head 'no', his father let him go but Brice gave him a quick hug then went off to find Seto.

Seto was walking to his house, but he heard footsteps behind him so he moved to the left, and Brice tripped and fell next to Seto and quickly got up, and Seto continued to walk, but Brice ran after him and caught up to him. "Hey. I saw you in the crowd earlier and you looked like you were going to cry. Is something wrong and are you ok?" Brice said with a concerned look on his face. Seto looked down at the ground then looked up at Brice and sighed. "You'll never understand, what's wrong with me." Seto said while looking Brice in the eyes then continued to walk to his house. "Do you know who I am?" Brice stated

"Yea, the prince who was sheltered by his father and doesn't know how to do anything on his own" Seto said

"I can have you put in jail for saying that, you...you...you peasant!" Brice shouted

"Go ahead, it's just proving what I said about your father sheltering you from real life." Seto said while walking away. Brice ran after him and tackled Seto, luckily they were on the outskirts of the village where Seto lived. "If I was sheltered could I do that? Huh? Answer me!" Brice shouted.

"I suggest you get off me, or else" Seto stated.

"Why? What are you going to do, you're the one on the ground." Brice said then looked up to be face to face with a wolf, he quickly got off Seto and backed up. "Y-yo-you have a wolf!?" Brice with a hint of fear in the tone of his voice. Seto got up "Clam down boy, I'm ok" Seto said to the wolf, who turned his attention to Seto who had some light scrapes on his face, but he was ok, the wolf sat down by Seto and looked at Brice. "You own a wolf! That's illegal" Brice stated