Powers and Trouble

When Seto walked through the gate that separated the village from the kingdom, he was meet with a hug. Him and person hugging him nearly fell backwards, when the person hugging him let go of him, he regained his balance and looked up at the person who hugged and it was Prince Brice.

"Hello, Prince Brice." Seto said in is most formal tone of voice.

"Hello, Seto. You don't have to call me Prince Brice, you can just call Brice, you don't have to be so formal." Brice said with a smile on his face and he kinda laughed at the end of his sentence which made Seto blush a bit, from embarrassment and from the fact he already began to love Brice, even he met Brice not 24 hours ago, and he already loves Brice.

"O-oh, s-sorry Brice." Seto said with a bit of a stutter and blushing a bit more, so his face was a lightish pink. 'Seto: I wish I had brought my cloak, because I feel like I'm going to die of blushing so much. UGHHH, why does he have to be so cute!? Did I just think that, I mean he is super cute, ahh Seto stop think he's cute cause he isn't cute, maybe? Yes? No? UGHHH He is cute and I can't deny that. If dad was here what would he say about this, me liking another guy, who's the son of the king who raged war at us, when there were others but me. What am I thinking he will never fall for me, a dumb sorcerer, who can't use his powers for anything expect opening a dumb hidden door with a lot of things, I can't use since I don't know any other spells and I don't know how to make potions, I wish I could do amazing things with my powers, but I can't.' Seto was snapped out of his train of thought by Brice.

"Setooooooo? Helloooooo? Are you there?" Brice kept saying to Seto which snapped him out of his train of thought.

"Sorry, Prince Brice I mean Brice." Seto quickly spoke.

"It's ok, Seto. Did you hear what I said." Seto shook head, meaning he didn't hear Brice and what he had said after he got lost in train of thought. "Well, that's ok. I said is there anything you want to do?" Brice said in a very polite tone of voice.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhh...................................... I don't know" Seto said super confused since he never attends the festival since it would be to much for him to handle , cause what happened when he was younger.

Brice laughed a bit. "You seriously don't know what the festival has. Where have you been? living under a rock."

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhh................................... No, I've just never been to this festival, or any type of festival before, my mother and my father forbid it for me to leave our home." Seto said looking around  as he said his sentence. Brice's eyes widened in shock.

"WHAT!? HOW COULD YOU NEVER GO THE FESTIVAL, IT'S ONE OF THE BIGGEST EVENTS OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!" Brice shouted causing a lot of attention to them which Seto hated.

"Brice, please stop shouting and I'll explain why I've never been to the festival. Just please stop shouting, it's causing a lot of attention to us." Seto said in a soft tone so only Brice could hear him and no one else could hear him.

Brice stopped shouting which caused everyone to go back to what they were doing. "Ok, fine but you have to explain why you've never been to the festival and why you live on the outskirts of the village, ok?" Brice ask in a calm tone.

Seto sighed not wanting to reveal part of him and his past. "Fine, but we have to go away from everyone else, and only when no one else is around is when I'll tell you. So let's get away from everyone." Seto said quietly, Brice nodded and they walked all the way to Seto's house and Seto opened the door and him and Brice walked in, Brice shut the door behind him.

"Ok, now explain everything, even the wolf." Brice said.

"Alright, just don't freak out and let me finish, ok?" Seto said

"Ok, Seto now tell me everything." Brice said.

"Ok, how do I explain this? So um..........uh...........I........I'm a s-" Seto was cut off with an explosion happening outside. The two of them ran outside to see people running away from the festival and Bruce heard guards calling for him.
"Sorry Seto, looks like I have to go see what happened." With that Brice took off and Seto was left there and not long after Brice ran off there was another explosion in the direction Brice went, Seto ran inside and quickly put on his cloak and ran to the kingdom, and he saw people looking for their loved ones and people running in different directions, but he couldn't find Brice, so he ran around looking for Brice and helping some people he came in contact with, until he heard Brice sceam most people couldn't hear it but Seto could hear Brice's scream, Seto ran in the direction of Brice's scream and he saw Brice laying on the ground and a pool of blood under him, Seto looked around and he saw another bomb 10 feet away from Brice, Seto ran over to Brice and right as the bomb was going off, Seto put up a purple glowing force field around the bombs current radius and before anyone could get hurt even more, after the bomb went off, Seto didn't know what to do, then he remembered Brice was hurt, and Seto turned to Brice to help him, Seto's eyes were still glowing purple then Seto's hands started to glow purple and Seto put his hands on Brice's chest and soon the pool of blood stopped growing and Seto's hands and eyes stopped glowing and purple force field disappeared, people were starting at Seto and Brice, Seto looked over and saw that every one was starting at him and Brice, and Seto looked in the distance and saw guards running to him and Brice, Seto got up and ran out of the kingdom and to his house without anyone seeing him and he ran to his room and shut his bedroom door and leaned against his bedroom door. "I........I.......I......I can use my powers, I thought I couldn't since I never got any training. The guards saw me as well a half the kingdom, but they didn't see my face, oh notch what do I do, I need dad's help." Seto slid slowly down the bedroom door and started to cry, and he fell asleep against the bedroom door.

Seto's Dream :

Seto stood up and walked outside his house and saw everything was destroyed and there was no living soul in sight, Seto walked around the village and the kingdom till he saw a familiar blonde, Seto ran up to the blonde and saw it was Brice but he had blood splattered on his face. "Seto, why didn't you tell me you were a sorcerer." Brice said in a dead tone of voice.

"I wanted to tell you, I really did Brice, but I was scared, I'm sorry." Seto said and it looked like he was going to cry.

"Sorry doesn't cut it, everyone is dead because of you." Brice pointed at Seto. "I thought you were my friend, where were you when I needed you? That's right you were crying like a little baby. I'm dead because of you Seto." Brice said in a rude tone of voice then walked away from Seto and disappeared, leaving Seto all alone. Seto looked around for Brice and when he couldn't find him, Seto fell to his knees and started to cry, then he screamed as loud as possible, then he woke up.

In reality :

Seto woke up and looked around and saw him was in his room, he got up and got changed into what he would wear to bed and he climbed into bed and soon fell into a deep sleep, not knowing about what would happen in the morning.

(Hello it's me the author, sorry it's been a while since I last updated,  but I updated and let me say wow, I have been working on this since the previous chapter was uploaded, I really like this chapter. See ya guys.)