Introduction

Ariana's POV

''What is taking them so long!'' I whisper shouted to Kristen. ''They should be here any minute'' She looked aggravated. We were looking for the Shadow Hunters. In case you didn't know who they are well they are humans out to search for creatures like me and Kristen. There are billions more but I am one of the ones they look for most frequently. They look for me because I leave an impression on the victims. In case you haven't notice I am a vampire. I am the head of the clan and I can be a bitch most of the time. It's the only way to get respect. ''There they are'' Kristen told me. ''Ok you know what to do'' She nodded her head. After that she jumped onto a building blending into the night. That was her gift, to blend in with your surroundings. Mine is to power the mind. I love it because I love being evil and controlling. I walked to the middle of the road and saw them coming carrying there stupid machines thinking they can actually catch me.

As they got closer I started using my mind powers to control their minds. I made one use his machine on himself which made me laugh evily. The others looked at me and started running away. ''Not so fast boys'' Which made then turn around and look into my eyes. A smirk landed on my face. I slowly walked up to them as they were still in my trance. ''You look scared. Oh wait you don't have any emotions'' I laughed to myself. I knew what they were thinking. They were thinking of how evil I am. I slapped all of there faces. ''You don't know me!'' I screamed in there faces even though I knew they couldn't hear me. ''You know what to do'' I told Kristen who was now beside me. I started walking off knowing what Kristen was about to do. Suck their blood. I released them from my trance and Kristen did what she was told to do.

''Were back!'' I yelled through out the house. ''How did it go?'' Ashley asked me. ''Like it does every time.'' I responded. It would be a good time to introduce myself. It is me Ariana Grande. I know what you are thinking 'The famous Ariana Grande is a vampire' Well yes I am famous and a vampire. I would still be human if a vampire didn't bite me. He thought my blood was drained but it wasn't so that's how I became a vampire. There is a box that is only to be opened to the powerful one which is what we have. We have the box but know one dares to open it because if the wrong person opens it then everything will go wrong. Everything will stop working causing humans to be extinct and creatures need humans so we will become instinct too and that can not happen. All the other clans in the world don't know about what will happen if they are not the powerful one so that is why they always try to come and get the box. We have tried to explain what it will do if they are not the one and they open it but they never listen so it is our job to keep the box safe. No one knows what will happen if you open it and you are the powerful one. Some say that life will be perfect and we will live forever but I guess it is going to be a surprise if I am still alive to see the day that happens.

I went into the kitchen and got a liter of blood out of the cabinet. We don't have a refrigerator because blood tastes good in room temperature. Each clan has a tattoo that represents what kind of creature you are. They are always located on the palm of your hand. ''We have to go or we will be late for your concert'' Ashley stated while putting on her converses. ''Ok lets go''

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked into my dressing room and sat down. Then came in my hair dresser and make up artist Sara and Damien. ''How are you today Ariana?'' ''Good what about you Sara?'' ''Fine now lets start'' I nodded my head and let them begin the process. It is really hard being famous and the boss of the vampire clan. I have to go on tour soon so I am leaving Kristen in charge. I am really scared but that is what being famous is about. Leaving and coming back and repeating the process. ''Ok your done now go put on your dress girlie'' Damien told me. I nodded then got my dress and put it on. (www.newsgab.com/celebrity-picture...). That is what I was gonna wear. Honestly I like the girly style more then the bad girl style but it is what it is. I walked out on stage then fans starting chanting my name. ''How is everybody doing tonight!'' I yelled into the microphone then the screams got louder. ''Ok I am going to sing Piano tonight so I hope you guys enjoy!'' I then started singing.