Blood thirsty

Ariana's POV

I wasn't sure what was going to happen when I got back on the tour bus. I definitely knew I was leaving but I just don't know what Selena will do or think.

It was stupid of me to do that and I know that now I was just so caught up in the moment I just reacted without thinking.

When I walked on the bus everything was silent. I looked around and saw nobody there. Thanks god.

I went straight to my room or my old room I should call it and started packing everything I could as fast as possible. I wanted to get out of here as fast as I could.

Once I was done packing I grabbed a pen and paper and wrote the following

"I know most of you are really mad at me and I'm really sorry for this. This is to hard for me to handle and I'm am so so sorry for causing all the trouble I have. I shouldn't have done what I did it was totally uncalled for. It's just to much for me so I decided that I am officially leaving the tour, not that you probably would had kicked me off the tour anyway but still. I would like to thank you Scooter for choosing me to be on this tour and it was an honor to be but I have to leave.

Thank you, Ariana"

Once I was done I got off the bus and got a taxi and headed to the airport.

-5 months later-

"Ariana you can do better then that!" It was our yearly party that the whole clan has to celebrate for making it another year without any problems and we are playing blood pong.

It was exactly like beer pong but with blood. See some types of blood make you drunk we call it bloody thirsty and currently I was bloody thirsty.

"Haha your right Kristen!" I yelled at her. Also when you are "bloody thirsty" it has a couple of different affects. For example your hormones go crazy.

Weird right we'll even if they did you couldn't sleep with some one your own kind because we think of each other brothers and sisters and that would be weird.

The game had now ended and I was wondering off outside of the mansion. I was wondering outside and I saw a guy standing there smoking a cigarette and damn did he look sexy.

His hair was pushed up to perfection and had sexy tattoos along his arms. He had nice abbs and was looking fine.

I couldn't help but walk up to him and admire him. He spotted me and looked at me like I was crazy. "What are you doing here I haven't seen you in forever"

The guy told me. "Yeah like a sexy guy like you knows a stupid girl like me"

He smirked.

"You think I'm sexy?" I nodded my head.

"We'll I am flattered but you are not stupid because I know you Ariana"

I gave him a questionable look. "How do you know my name?" I asked him.

"Ohh I get it your blood thirsty" "how did you know?" I asked him."we'll every year around this time you have the clan party and you usually get blood thirsty"

I nodded my head and smiled. "Hey I gotta tell you a secret" I told him. I leaned in close to his ear and whispered "I'm a vampire and I'm in love with a werewolf"

His face kinda froze. "W-what?" He asked. "Yeah I know it's crazy that I'm a vampire but I can prove it if you don't believe me" I told him.

"Oh trust me I believe you but what you said about being in love with a wolf is that true?" He asked me.

"Yeah but I was a complete bitch to him and he had a girlfriend anyway, what was her name Selena?"

He looked puzzled. "What was his name?"

He asked her.

She leaned in close and whispered

"Justin Bieber"

A/N

Haha cliff hanger!! And I'm back with more updates and I got internet so I can update again so yeah she admitted that she loved him and she quite the tour and I know you guys want a flashback of her mom we'll lucky for you guys it will be in the next chapter!

Bye!!

-Heather