Chapter 1: Pets Stalk You

***pleeeaasssee comment and fan and vote:D Show u care!***

Chapter 1: Pets Stalk You

I felt the warm rays on my skin.

And you know what I did?

I jumped out of my bed screaming at the top of my lungs!

You wanna know?

No they don't, Brain said.

Who asked you?

You jus.....

Please! Ignore Brain! It's not very smart!

Well I'm guessing you wanna know now. I'll tell you.

Well, everyone knows aliens exist yes? Well, yeah. At that moment little pink aliens came to attack me. You wanna know why?

Well, they do why else would they be rea....

BRAIN SHUT UP! I AM NOT THINKING TO YOU!

Now, after I was rudely interrupted by Brain. The warm rays you feel in the morning is not the sun.

Yeah! You heard me!

IT IS NOT THE SUN!

I opened my eyes squinting in the light.

Why must aliens blind you before they take you? Well, may I saw I do not like pink aliens. They are the WORST kind!

I yawned rubbing my eyes and forgetting totally about that awkward moment. I started doing that mouth tasting thing you do in the mornings, when your trying to wake yourself up.

My vision began bouncing off the random objects in my room. Something felt off. LIKE LITTLE ALIENS CAME IN MY ROOM! THEY MUST BE PINK!

I stared at the medium sized lump on the floor near my bed and wall. I must looked like a stunned pig. Can pigs be stunned? I hope not or I would most likely look constipated.

I slowly made my way off the bed the small figure was beneath the blanket. How the fruit Popsicles did it get my blankly?

(GASP) IT"S A BLANKY THEIF!

NINJA TIME!

I slowly scooted my way over to the object, one step at a time.

I bent down towards the floor and cautiously lifted the blanket ever so slowly.

I almost screamed like the girls in those horror movies. Almost. May I say they have very bad acting! Biting my lip I breathed out a sigh of relief, last nights events flowing into my head.

IT WASN'T A BLANKY THEIF!

I just got a doggy!

 I jumped up and started shuffling. I clapped my hands together grinning like an idiot. I'm not an idiot though so don't make a mental awkward image.

Weirdo's.(plural:)

Max.

I slowly made my way out of my room with my sleeping pouch and headed for the kitchen downstairs on the hunt for food.

I turned the radio on for all the rooms and put it a bit silent in mine.

I sang to "Animal by Neon Trees" and boogied.(awkward!)

I grabbed my bowl of HONEY NUT CHEERIOS which I absolutely loved, and the chocolate milk. We had regular, but come one! It's chocolate milk people! Made from brown cows!

I grabbed a spoon and bowl stirring everything and began walking back upstairs.

What was I do?

Who was I doing it with?

Why am I asking questions that came out of nowhere?

All in right time my young padawan's. May the force be with you.

I giggled softly closing my door and began eating my cereal the music softly playing in the back round. I watched my pouches body slowly rise up and go back down.

I wasn't worried about rabies, because Liam gave him a rabbi shot and said he didn't have any. Thank God for providing me with Liam.

I blew an air kiss to Max's sleeping form and headed for my large bathroom with my cereal. I may be awkward but don't let me get started on you!

I stripped out of my cloths and turned my bath tube, which was like a mini jacuzzi, and grabbed the bottle of soap. It was the most amazing smell. It was black raspberry with a hint of vanilla. It is the B.O.M.B I tell you!

I combed through my hair grabbing my cereal and sitting in the halfway filled tube. I sat there eating, waiting for my bath to be filled, and listening to the music playing.

                                                                            ***

I burst out in giggles as I took a deep breathe. I loved bubbles.

In 5....4....3....2....OH fairy dust this! I am going under!

I dived into my bath tube and I was sure that the water went over the top with the amount of bubbles.

So when you see a huge column of bubbles don't you want to ruin it? I sure as trolls do!

I swam under for a while coming up for occasional breathes.

This was so much fun!

OMG! I HAVE THE BEST IDEA!

I should buy a bunch of soap and pour it into the pond so all the fishys could get clean! Then we could have a bubble party! Why don't people wash fishes! They are so careless! Think of the poor fishes!

I broke the waters surface doing the dramatic thing when you flip your hair back ,but I stopped halfway. My hair in the air instantly fell down as I stared at the strange sight in front of me.

You know those moments of........what's going on?No? Well I'll explain.

My bathroom door was a bit cranked open and standing there looking at me was my pouch.

Yes! It was Max!

His long German Shepherd and Husky breed standing there head tilted and looking at me.

My eyes were huge as I slowly grabbed my towel. I opened it and stood up making sure my pouch was not scarred for life.

I slowly approached him like a stalker. Joking! I think he was the one stalking me!

But I can bet you I looked scary. SERIOUSLY!

I was covered in bubbles and my hair must be sticking out in every direction.

I slowly bent down onto my knees and cautiously brought my hand closer. He looked at me with weary black brown eyes.

"Hey my little hippo, I'm not going to hurt you. I just want to be your friend," I said making him tilt his head.

I touched his head and almost screamed in joy when I felt him close his eyes and lean into my palm.

THANK YOU HORSE GOD!

I grinned goofy and immediately lunged and hugged him around the neck.

My pouch liked me.

My baby hippo liked me!

And he was super soft too.

 ***pllllzz comment and vote:D plz understand that I have a couple other stories and really don't have enough time to make this suuppppper long:( So have a nice day:)