Just a Beginning

Hi! This is a sequel to Don't Leave Me (a gin ichimaru fanfic). So if you didn't read that yet, please read it, or you won't get this story. I don't own bleach and please enjoy!

Emona's POV

I dragged myself all the way to my room. It was summer and it was my job to go collect evidence. There were shinigamis missing without a trace, leaving notes that sent shivers down my spine. Saying things like "I'm going to come back. And you'll regret ever meeting me." and scary thing was, that it was written in blood. My team went this time. We found nothing. But I felt a presence. A scary presence. After we went back to Sereitei, I had another pile of paperwork waiting for me. I finished it and headed back to my room. I lived in Sereitei, it's more homey than my empty manor.

"Unnnn!!!!" I plopped onto the bed. "I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired." I whined. That's when I felt the scary presence again. I sat up and looked outside my window just to see a man with shortish blue hair.

"Hello!" I heard my boyfriend's voice ring. "How was the investigation?"

"Bo-oring!" I sighed. "But, I felt some dark presence. And I'm sure I saw a guy with dark blue hair outside the window just a second before you came."

"A guy?" gin's face darkened.

"Yeah. He's scary. Damn, his eyes literally pierces through me." I turned to Gin to see his eyes dark and he's whispering. "A guy, a guy, a guy."

"Yeah, a guy."

??????????????????'s POV

Aiku…. Long time no see. I can finally see your face again. That cute face that holds bravery, courage and beauty.

Emona's POV

"Gin!!!" I ran up to Gin and tackled him. "My team is going to find more invisible evidence again!"

"Ther sending more captains? At least I get ta be with ya!" he smiled and pet my head. "Short as always, eh?"

"I'm not short! I'm average sized!"

a/n: to Chasing_The_Light: I'm not short, I'm average sized!

"Please stop bickering, you can wake the dead." Toshi stood in between us, he's taller than me by only 1 inch! "And, I'm taller than you!"

"Hey! Because you're a male! I'm a female, I don't have to be abnormally tall!" I stuck my tongue out at Gin, who towered over both of us.

"Let's go." he said darkly and pulled my wrist.

……………………………..>

"I feel it." I said all of a sudden. We both stopped.

"what'cha feel?" gin asked.

"The dark feeling."

?????????????????????'s POV

So close, so close to touching her again. Her light blue hair. Her soft skin. Just her. I hid in the bushes, staring at Aiku. Then I saw, her boyfriend. The hole who hurt her many times, but she still returned to him. The one who betrayed her and worked with that Aizen. Who ruined her life. I am a much better man. The one who will care, love and feel for her.

"Aiku…." I whispered. I resisted myself. Trying not to reach out to her and touch her was very hard. She had also grown, grown so much.

End of chapter

Emona- I seriously feel like someone is stalking me.

??????- I'm not stalking you….

Gin- who's there?

?- nooo oone, you can't hear meeeee

e- -.-

g- -.-