Chapter 2

Emona' POV

The presence has been around since I had gone to find evidence. Less and less shinigami were missing.

"Captain Urahara!" Hisagi, my lieutenant burst in, panting."Renji Abari and Izuru Kira has been reported missing! Notes that have been similar to the missing Shinigamis were found in their rooms! All captains and the rest of the lieutenants are to come to an emergency meeting! Come on!"

"What?! Renji and Izuru?" me and Hisagi ran to the meeting room.

"As you know, we have been missing Shinigamis, all of them were not seated officers."But this time, Renji Abarai, Lieutenant of Squad Six, and Izuru Kira, Lieutenant of Squad Three, are missing! We are not going to repeat the same mistake that we did about 100 years ago! So, we will send our strongest fighters, that are not captains to go investigate!"

"Old Man! Can I go?" I raised my hand. "I may be a captain, but I am a strong captain!"

"You may go. You will lead a team of all the third seats."

"Oi Old Man! Can I go with er? Ya never know when somethin' might happe'" Gin raised his voice.

"Yes, yes, you may accompany Captain Urahara."

Old man has been so… easy, lately. Weird.

"Let's go, Captain Ichimaru." and we headed off.

………………………………………….>

"The dark presence is getting stronger. Do you feel it, Gin?" I whispered. "It's so strong, I know where it's coming from."

I swung a dagger (that I carry around with my in case of emergencies) into a bush and heard a small "Ouch."

A quite handsome guy walked out, clapping his hands. "Impressive, Aiku. You are really the Ruler of Yoso no Ji. (The land of elements)" His darkness is overwhelming me. He had dark blue hair that layered down to his shoulders, his shoulders were broad and his eyes were like cat eyes, but they were yellow. He had a monotone voice and his face showed no expressions.

"Who are you? Are you the cause of the missing shinigamis?" I asked, my hand on the hilt of my sword, just in case he attacked me.

"Yes, I am the cause of the missing shinigamis. Now, come with me. Our kingdom is waiting for you, Aiku." he reached his hand out.

"What kingdom?" I asked.

"Yoso no Ji. The element kingdom. You are the ruler of this land, please come with me."

I laughed. "You're supposed to come with me, and, I'm am the daughter of Kisuke Urahara, and the head of the Gorudo Clan. Now, I don't want to use force, please come with me."

"You do not understand. Do you know why you have a teardrop birthmark on your arm? Do you know why you have such an unatural colour hair? It's because you were exploring Yoso no Ji for fun, and you fell into a hole, the hole led you here, and Kisuke found you in the hole just as you popped out of it."

"Hole?" I asked warily, not sure which kind he was talking about.

"Yes, a hole in the forest. You took form as a young child and we have been searching for you since then. I, your faithful servent and right-hand man couldn't protect you, I will protect you now."

I raised an eyebrow. "You can't expect me to believe any of this crap you're talking about."

"If yer her right hand man, aren't ya suppose to listen ta her?" Gin smirked.

He ignored him. "In the land of elements, you will be more powerful."

"Sorry, I'm not going. I'm letting you go for now, since you don't look like you kidnap people, so I'm going."

Me and Gin ran back to Sereitei to report the matter.

…………………………..>2 hours later

"Giinnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sooooo bored" I whined and fell on top of Gin. We were on the couch and there was nothing to do.

"Lets…. Do THAT."

"What?"

"THAT."

"Oooooohhhh! THAT! Let's do it!" I agreed. That was a fun thing to do. "I'll be waiting in the bedroom."

After a few minutes, Gin walked into my bedroom. "Let's start." he said and the lights were off.

We are playing, TAG IN THE DARK! I ran around the bedroom chasing after Gin when I bumped into someone. I knew it wasn't Gin because the guy had no reiatsu. He was also hugging me, and he was crying, I hear him crying silently.

"WHO IN THE WORLD ARE YOU?" I screamed.

"What are ya talking 'bout, Emmy?" Gin called out.

"LET GO OF ME, YOU ABDUCTER! WHO IS THIS?" I screamed and kicked. This person's grip was so strong.

The lights flicked on and I saw the guy with dark blue hair hugging me, and burying his face into my shoulders.

"You're-" I started.

"I miss you so much, Aiku! I haven't seen you in so many years, and you you've grown, I haven't felt your touch, your soft hair, and your beautiful scent. I haven't heard your voice, and your playing of your violin in years! I released my pain in drinking, but it never washed away. Our kingdom is now in shambles, not one person is strong enough to rule this kingdom!"

"Get. Off. My. Girlfriend." I heard Gin growl.

"I can't. she's not your girlfriend. I will not allow that." he said calmly. "My Majesty, we are going to Yoso  no Ji now, please cooperate with me."

"NO! LET ME GO!" I screamed and gave a hard push, and a roundhouse kick on the head. He flew across the room and hit the back wall.

End of chapter 2

Emona- scary crap there…

Gin- ne, ne, are you cheating on me? I won't be mad, just tell me!

e- of course not!

g- good…

Random guy- hey Emona! Let's go on a date!

g- who is he? (face darkens)

e- my uh….

Rb- she's my girlfriend

g- (pulls out a shiny dagger) hm? Say that again.