weakness

Reno was walking diligently across the way he came across a bed and like the cocky son of a bitch he was decided to venture near. He paused suddenly came from beneath the bed. he drew ever weary as he made his way closer as the boy came out from under the bed he noticed it with Jack " what are you doing down there? Jackal ever weary as he noticed we have to get Jamie to the hospital can you help yeah my Choppers over the hill he smiled thank you so much not a problem what happened he said it was Pitch hurts really bad so what are we going to do we need to get out of  here fast. Reno news actually went to do you pick up Jamie and helped Jack to the helicopter. after a couple hours at the hospital even when you hurt me so bad the doctor can totally okay he smiled something scared  him. he walked into Jamie's room and Jamie was passed out cold. He's fine Jack knew he had done something wrong so he had to leave he couldn't stay there if he did he would probably hurt me some more you left reno there hopefully he stay. What else could he do? He's headed back to and we got their tooth very scared she looked up at him jack I don't know what's goig on I think I just laid an egg.  What does that mean? I'm not sure she answered silently. Jack side something else he had to deal with. Does this mean you're going to have a child? I don't know he answered this is usually how my little toothlings are born. So am I like the dad? I'm not sure she answered. looks like things are going to get him if we don't figure this out.

 looks like things are going to get him if we don't figure this out

I know this is a short chapter but the next time promise