Shopping for the big day

Lilly's POV
I woke up at 7:30. I was so excited for today. Me and Alex's were finally going on are first day. But I had no clothes so I texted David.
Me- hey I'm going out tonight so can we go shopping for clothes?
Big brother 💞-  yeah definitely! I'll get you @ 8:00. But who are you going out with?
Me- just a couple friends.
Big brother 💞- okay?.. just be safe
Me- I will see you soon
I did tell David where I was going because Alex wanted to do it. I think it's because he was suppose to ask my dad. But I'm with David so I guess he is going to ask him. I'm fine with it but I just want to date him. I really think I'm falling hard for him. He makes me so happy and he treats me right he is just perfect. Sometimes he is awkward but so am I. That's why we get along so well. At least that's what I think. But I was on my phone for a while and it was 7:45. So I got out of bed and got ready. I just put some of Liza's leggings and a big T-shirt and some Converse on. My hair were in the same braids as yesterday. I didn't minded it tho.

David was here so I told Liza and I walked out. " hey little sis you excited to go shopping" I responded with " of course but you didn't have to do this, it's probably going to be a lot of money" he is such a sweet brother he said " I need to show you how guys are suppose to treat you" we started to drive and I played me and Davids song from when we were little. It was The Hannah Montana theme song. David and I started to crack up.

Me and David got to the mall. I walked in and he said get whatever I wanted I guess I had an unlimited shopping day. I was so excited but I kinda felt bad. " David, you really don't have to do this" " yes I do your my favorite sister" " okay say no more" I started to shop my butt off. I picked out shoes, shirts, jeans and sweatpants, leggings, skirts and dresses, accessories and purses. I had so much fun with my big brother. I just he is okay with me and Alex's dating. I mean I really loved him. David Dropped me off at home. " you're the best big brother i know" " and he is the best adopted sister that I will ever have" " shut up I love you" " love you too"

Time to get ready for Alex. I hope he is just as excited as me.