In a rush

Lilly's POV
I woke the next morning to a good morning text for Alex's. He is just so sweet. His text always make me blush. I got out of bed and looked down. I still was in my dress from yesterday. I giggled and got dressed into joggers and a sweatshirt. I walked out to the Kitchener make breakfast but Liza already had a bowl of cereal and coffee waiting for me. " so how was your date" I swallowed my food and told her all about the date. " that's so cute but you know he is a player right?" Everyone has told me that but I don't believe them. He acts so sweet to me. " I know but he is not like that with me. When he is with me he acts like I'm the only girl in the world and to be honest with you Liza that's how it feels" she looked up from her phone and smiled " then I'm glad your happy but your Davids sister and your kinda like my sister so I'll kill him if he breaks your heart" we both laughed and sat on the couch and watched a movie.

David came in with his camera and Bouquet of roses. He walked over to Liza and said " happy anniversary babe" he handed her the roses and she started to cry. " I love you David" he pulled her to his chest " I love you too"

After everything settled down. I got David a cup of coffee and started talking to him. " so where is my man?" David give me a shot answer and said " surprise"

What did he mean surprise? Alex and I already went on a first date. So it's nothing like that it couldn't be. I turned over so I was facing David. " David tell me where and what he is doing now. " his faces got read and laughed. " you'll see just calm down you will love it" I said okay and then I heard my phone went off. It was a texted from Alex. It said be ready at 1:00.

I looked down and it was 12:00. So I had to start getting ready. I looked at my messy bun and smudged eyeliner and realize I had one hour to turn this pieces of trash into a pieces of glass. So I put a shower cap on an took a shower. I quickly got out and saw that my quick shower took 15 minutes. I rushed to do my hair. I put into double French braids like normal but I made them loose. I did my makeup but I had to hurry. I put on concealer, powder, contour, blush, highlight, a little bit of eyeshadow, mascara and Chapstick.

I walked over to my closet. I didn't know what to wear. I had no idea what we were doing. I looked at all of my clothes and decided on my ripped skinny jeans and a basic white shirt with high top converse. I put on my ring and checked my clock. It was 12:58. I grabbed my gray Purse and ran out the door.