46. Dinner out.

I went straight in and got in the shower. When I got out I realised I had forgotten to grab my clothes. I dried off and slid on one of the robes. I tied it up and was put the door only to smash into Matt. He wrapped an arm around my waist before I could fall.

"Thanks" I smiled.

"It's fine, you alright?" He asked.

"Yeah I just forgot to grab my bag" I said.

"Put something nice on we're going out for dinner" he said tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Ok" he smiled and pecked my lips before letting me go. I smiled feeling my cheeks heat up, I quickly went over and grabbed my bag. I went back into the bathroom and got ready.

When I was done I walked out

When I was done I walked out. "You ready?" Matt asked.

"Yep" I smiled. We walked out the front. "Brooke and Nate aren't ready yet"

"Oh it's just us" Matt smiled taking my hand in his.

"Oh ok" I smiled and a taxi pulled up, Matt opened the door.

"M'lady" I let out a small laugh and climbed in. Matt climbed in after me and closed the door. Matt told the driver where to go and we were off. Matt took my hand and entwined our fingers. I smiled up at him and lent my head on his shoulder. I felt him lean his head on mine. I closed my eyes and smiled. We soon pulled up at a restaurant and Matt got out before holding his hand out. I placed my hand in his before climbing out. Matt paid before we headed inside.

"Do you have a reservation?" A guy asked.

"Yes under Patrick" Matt said as he wrapped an arm around my waist.

"For two, yes follow me" he said picking up two menus. He walked through the restaurant and stopped at a table for two in front of the large window looking into forest scenery. Matt pulled out a chair and smiled at me, I smiled and sat down. Matt sat on the other chair and the guy gave us our menus before going away. I opened the menu and had a look.

"Good evening, my names Narcissi or Nari it's just easier. Do you know what drinks you would like?" I looked to see a girl probably around 19 she was wearing an orange, red and white dress and was holding a clipboard in her hand, a pen behind her ear.

(Middle)

(Middle)

"What would you like?" Matt asked placing his menu on the table.

"I uh waters fine" I said.

"Are you sure?" Matt asked.

"Yeah" I smiled.

"Water and a diet coke for me" Matt said.

"I will be right back with them" Nari said and walked away. I opened the menu and had another look.

"See anything you like?" Matt asked, I looked up and jumped seeing the lion on the other side of the glass. (Actual restaurant it seems so cool)

"Whoa" I said putting down the menu and looking at the big cat

"Whoa" I said putting down the menu and looking at the big cat. "That's really cool"

"I thought you'd like it" Matt said with a smile.

"I do It's amazing" I said. Our drinks were placed infront of us.

"And for dinner what would you like?" Nari asked.

"Um a Parma for me" I said and she wrote it down.

"Steak please" Matt said. Nari wrote it down, smiled and walked away.

"Dinner was amazing thank you Matt" I said as we walked into our villa.

"It's fine, I'm happy you enjoyed it" he said. I went into the bathroom and changed into my PJs before walking back out. I rubbed my eyes as I walked over to the bed. "Someone's tired" I jumped feeling Matts hands on my arms.

"Yeah" I said running my fingers through my hair.

"Go hop into bed I'm just going to get changed"

"Ok" I said. He kissed my forehead before going and picking up his bag. I went and climbed into bed. I pulled up the blanket and cuddled into the pillow letting my eyes close. I felt the bed dip behind me, an arm around my waist and Matt said,

"Goodnight"