49. Catch up

21st November 2016

I woke up and stretched. I swung my legs off the bed and went and jumped in the shower. When I was done I got out and got dressed.

I headed downstairs,

"Morning" Brooke said from the kitchen counter.

"Morning" I replied and started making some cereal. "So what's on you agenda today?" I asked.

"Packing" she replied.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm not going anywhere I'm moving in with Nate" she said.

"Oh yeah, that's a thing isn't it?"

"Yeah" she chuckled. "What are your doing?"

"Oh I'm hanging out with Steph"

"That's good"

"Yeah" I ate my cereal and cleaned up before grabbing my bag and phone. I called a cab and put my phone in my pocket. "So I will see you later" I said

"Have fun, and tell Matt I said hi"

"I will" I said as I walked out the door.

"Thank you" I said taking my change from the cab before getting out. I walked up to the door and rang the door bell. I heard footsteps on the other side of the door, the door opened to reveal Matt and in glasses too.

"Sky!" He wrapped his arms around me and pecked my lips. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm going out with Steph today" I smiled wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Oh what are you's doing?" He asked.

"We are going shopping" I said.

"And your not coming, it's a girls day" Steph said walking over. Matt laughed.

"Alright"

"well are you ready to go?" Steph asked.

"Yeah when you are" I replied.

"Great I'll just go get my bag" Steph said and went upstairs. Matt smiled down at me,

"You look adorable in glasses" I smiled.

"You look adorable all the time" he said, I felt my cheeks head up and buried my face into his chest. He laughed holding me tighter.

"You're a dork" I murmured. He chuckled and kissed the top of my head.

"Alright I'm stealing Sky now" Steph said.

"Ok" Matt said and let go of me.

"See you when I get home" Steph said walking out the door.

"Bye" Matt called.

"See you when I see you" I said and went to walk out but he grabbed my arm and pulled me into another quick hug. Matt pressed his lips to mine for a moment.

"MATTHEW ROBERT PATRICK! LET HER GO" Steph laughed from the driveway.

"Bye Romeo" I laughed, he smiled.

"See you later princess" I went out and got in the car, Steph in the drivers seat.

"Told you, you just needed to wait" she said with a proud smile before pulling out of the driveway.

"Yeah, you did" I said with a smile.

"So how was Bali anyway?" She asked.

"It was so much fun we went to the water parks..." I told her about the trip and we soon arrived at the shopping centre. We got out and headed inside.