And then you realize

There are nine circles of hell. That being said, which one do you belong to? We all sin, we are all guilty of something in our lives. Then again how can we choose which punishment we deserve.

We all live this life in a blur. We cling on to the very things that suck the souls out of us. But we are never really left soulless . And that's the fucked up part. We delve deep into addiction, whether it's love, drugs, money, work, pain. And then once we realize that we are going down in spirals to our self destruction. That those very things we loved and thought we needed to go through life have abandoned and hurt us. It leaves us with one tiny piece of soul left so that we will feel the emptiness, the anger and frustration, the sadness. The madness! And although we wish to hate with all of our hearts and leave it behind, we always look over our shoulder. And think, and think...think about what life could have been if you hadn't been so naive, so gullible to believe it was going to last.

We bide time and go through life every day as stoic members of society living one melancholic day after another.

By how can we go on! Years, months, weeks stolen by that one addiction. Stolen by the thing you can't live without, by can live without you. But how can we creatures prevail, when we are but diminished souls choosing which circle we belong to. Like picking our poison, but not yet drinking the liquid freedom. Life is hard, and if someone tells you different, they're selling something. If life was easy we would have no literature, to artists, no inspiration or motivation. But god damn is it exhausting trying to be better when, all you can feel is the holes left by the vice that kept you warm. Though it's been a while, my hell is only just beginning it ascent to the formidable climax of this life I live. As for the circle of hell I call home, well I'm not too sure. After all, no place can hold you forever.