Meeting him!

My POV
"Moving"*I sigh*" Don't worry Asuna sisy will be here if you need me"Yui says in a smile I smile back "OK finished" I said "Bye sisy" Yui says as I get in my car I drive to my new house I get out of my car and grab a few boxes and bring them inside after a why'll I'm finished unpacking I hear a knock on the door I open and says "Hello"" HI I'M Aphmau I'm having a welcoming party and if you wanted to come as the special guest?" She asked"uh sure?""Great see you in two hours"Aph walked away I saw what house she walked to and I closed the door I desided to watch anime on my kenndle fire after an hour I took a shower and I picked out an outfit.

My POV"Moving"*I sigh*" Don't worry Asuna sisy will be here if you need me"Yui says in a smile I smile back "OK finished" I said "Bye sisy" Yui says as I get in my car I drive to my new house I get out of my car and grab a few boxes and bring them...

I get dressed and I head over to Aph's house I knock on the door the door opens "Oh your here"she says happily she detects me to the living room I see a boy with white hair and green eyes the girl next to him a girl with lite blue hair and lite blue eyes and over I see a meif 'wa with pink hair and yellow eyes nest to her is a boy with blue hair and blue eyes over I saw two boys one with blonde hair and crystal blue eyes the other with lite brown hair and baby blue eyes and last but not least a cute boy with black hair that covers his right eye and crystal blue eyes/eye and also a mask." This is Travis,Katelyn,Kawii ~ chan,Dante,Garroth, Laurence and Zane."Aph said"I'm Asuna"I said Zane looks over and *blushes* when I notice I start to *blush*.

Every one but me and Zane mingle a few minutes later Aphmau screamed"TRUTH OR DARE!"every one said"fine"but me"come on Asuna " "ugh fine" "OK truth or dare Asuna"Aph said"dare"I responded"I dare you to sing his theme"she said excited" ok"I actually like this song I started to sing.

They all clapped and said they wanted me to do another one and so I did.

They saw me tearing up"What's wrong?"Garroth asked me"Nothing the song just reminded me of some one"I say wiping a tear Zane actually looked worried Kawii~chan saw this and said "Asuna~senpi truth or dare" "*sniff*dare*sniff*" "I DARE YOU TO KISS ZANE~KUN!!!!!" "Fine cents I got dared"Zane blushed so did I,I kissed Zane and I actually liked it so much it set of fireworks in my heart Zane kissed back and Kawii~chan took pictures when we finally parted Garroth was on the ground pasted out I looked at Zane with a deep blush on my face he did the same suddenly some thing warm came out of my nose and I pasted out.

Author:well thank you for reading chapter one. :-D word count: 507