Best Day Of My Life🙌

Asuna's POV

I heard a knock on the door"Wh-who is it?" " It's Zane" "come in the doors unlocked"he opened the door and saw me on my couch in my velvet blanket he came over and sat next to me he pulled down his mask and kissed me" That's for kissing me out of no were"he said as he smirked I put my arm's around his neck and he put his arm's around my weast  and we made out after awhile we were on the couch snuggling"so...do you want to go on a date with me?"Zane asked I smiled and said"of course "I kissed him" what time though "I asked" tomorrow at 6:30 PM"and with that Zane left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zane's POV

I woke up I ate breakfast so I watched MLH until it was time to get ready.

(This is what he wore because they where just going to a karioki bar)

And this is what I was wearing.

My POV

We arrived at the karioki bar and when it was my turn I sang Crossing Field.
(Song up top)

When I was done I heard everyone clapping but loudest one I heard was Zane "You have a beautiful voice" 😳 "T-thanks Zane"we then went to a cliff where we watched the sun set" Asuna"Zane asked"Yea"I said back
"D-do you want to be m-my girlfr-" before he could finish I pulled down his mask and kissed him"Of course I will ZuZu"I said while smiling and thinking to myself This is the best day of my life.

So that was chapter Three...Word count...282

~Kyla