Rilly.....Sis

I Drew this myself 😊
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When I woke up I was on Aph's couch every one was staring at me even Zane still with blush across his face.

I Drew this myself 😊~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~When I woke up I was on Aph's couch every one was staring at me even Zane still with blush across his face

In which made me blush just then I get a text from my sister.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
😶/Asuna 😝/Yui

😝-Hey sisy how are you?💗
😶-Oh hey I'm fine.
😝-Are you lie 'n' to me. 😏
😶-N..no.
😝You are,spill it!
😶-Ugh...fine,I kissed a guy I just met and I really liked it😒😓
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I herd a eeekkkk from a state away"Ugh...why"I said"What was that noise?"Everyone said"It's my little sister" "Wow she must have power full lungs."Garroth said just the Yui busted through the door" YUI?!"I yelled"Where's the guy!!!"She said excited "Uhm....him" I said as I pointed at Zane"If you hurt her you will be nudered "is all she said before leaving Zane looked terrified you told him"she's just trying to scare you" "It worked 😔." He looked sad I felt bad so I pecked him on the lips and ran home. 😎Swag!

Zane's POV

I felt sad that her little sister scared me I think Asuna noticed and gave me a peck on the lips and with that she ran home blushing but not as much as I was.

Word count.....229