It's Always You

***

University

Bianca: "Alex, wait!"

Bianca: "Wait for me Alex!"

Alex: "What?"

Bianca: "Can you help me with my homework? I'm having trouble in-"

Alex: "Do I look like a tutor?"

Bianca: "I'm just wondering you know? You need to chill..."

Cafeteria

Sarah: "I don't want to repeat it but yes, he is not worth it anymore. Don't let him treat you like that ever again Bianca"

Bianca: "I can't see myself without him Sarah..."

Sarah: "You were born without him Bianc's, and I'm pretty sure you can also live and growl old without him."

Bianca: "You keep saying that! Can you please at least once support me?"

Sarah: "I am just telling you the truth Bianc's open your eyes!"

Bianca: "I can't believe that you my friend can't even support me!"

Sarah: "You know what? Talk to me when my best friend Bianca came back! The one who used to ask me how's my day, who asks me if I want to go with her in some ice cream parlor, whatever!"

Bianca: "I'm still that person you know! Why don't you just accept the fact that your best friend was now having a love life?"

Sarah: "A love life? Are you hearing yourself now? You are kidding right? Or should I say a love life that doesn't exist?"

Bianca: "You are being like that because you never had one!"

Sarah: "I'm sorry but you know nothing, actually Jerome, Alex's friend and I have a date later tonight! It was a real date not like your full of imagination one!"

Bianca: "You know what? Have it your way! I'm done with this!"

Cemetery

Bianca: "She's unbelievable! I can't even face her now you know?"

Bianca: "I can't believe that she said that to me! It's just ugh!"

Annie: "Hey Bianca,"

Bianca: "Hey Mrs. Jones, how long you've been there?"

Annie: "I just came in; I see you've brought flowers too for my daughter."

Bianca: "Yes Mrs. Jones, I missed her."

Annie: "Me too, there is not a day that I never think of her. She's like everywhere I look around. She's my baby."

Bianca: "I agree to that, she is the kind of person who is really hard to forget, she is a very lovely girl. I love seeing her smile."

Annie: "I was glad she's friends with you and Sarah... She never stops talking about you guys every night when she's still alive."

Bianca: "I can still picture her making faces while she talks about us."

Annie: "Oh good Lord, that face. She's really adorable!"

Annie: "Thank you Bianca,"

Bianca: "For what Mrs. Jones?"

Annie: "For making her happy, for sacrificing things to her."