Chapter 11

Trigger warning! If you get triggered really easily by sexual content, although this isn't that bad, it implies sexual themes. So please don't keep reading if you are easily triggered ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
----------------------------------------------------

Karu's body hit the bed with a 'thump!', her heart raced as her arms lay useless on the bed and the buttons on her dress were being undone one by one. A hand slid down her thigh making her eyes clench out of fear. This guy was a freak! She felt her bra loosen, and the dress slowly be slid off of her. "S-stop please!" She muttered, although aware the perverted man wouldn't stop, not yet at least. Tears fell down her face, this was the end. She never would get to meet her knight in shining amour or finish the second season of Tokyo Ghoul like she had planned too. A hand was now gripping loosely at her underwear and it began to slowly pull them down, making her now completely naked. She didn't know if the man above her was dressed or not. Her face was wet with tears and  her body was fully revealed, she was going to loose her sanity if she opened them. She just knew it. The man turned her over, his hands gently doing so. The gloves he was wearing felt soft against her smooth skin even though her bra had fallen off and she was revealing unspeakable things.

"Princess.." He murmured gently into her ear, "Sleep well..."

He was right... She thought to herself, completely forgetting the situation as he breathed the soft words into her ear. She relaxed, her legs, arms and body splayed out unconscious beneath Felix almost as though his voice knocked her out in a split second. He smiled with satisfaction, his prey was now completely free and wouldn't strike back no matter what happened. He took his coat jacket off, throwing it on the floor beside his bed. Next he unwrapped his belt, his pants fell down along with it. He tied Karu up with the belt, grinning with a psychopathic grin on his pathetic face.

She was all his and Felix had fun with his property.