four

Hayes walked me to my doorstep with his arm around me.

" Uh-Oh! I don't have a key and I don't think my parents are home, they probably went to dinner with Chase's family. " you said as you rang the doorbell at least a thousand times.

" Vic! It's fine! Just come over to my place til your parents get back home. " he said smiling.

When you get to his house, you noticed that it wasn't much bigger then yours, it just didn't have boxes everywhere!

* Hayes' POV *

When we got to my place, we went to the basement and started to watch The Hunger Games on Netflix. I wanted to know what that Chase guy did to her. I was a little shy to ask at first, thinking she might get mad and leave. I decided to ask her since she probably needed someone to talk to about it.

" So what did he do? " I asked almost whispering.

She sighed and turned to face me. " We were best friends since like the first grade, and last year we thought we owed it to ourselves, see if we could be something more. " she said looking down smiling, it fades in seconds.

" He was the perfect friend, protective, friendly, caring. But when it came to relationships he was the worst. " she said

" It's like once he asked me out and I said yes, he was a totally different person. He cheated on me multiple times, with my best friends, enemies. Well, one day I caught him. I broke up with him instantly and Chase, he doesn't like to be embarassed. So he spread a rumor about me, saying I was trying to be dirty with him ( not sex ). The rest of the year I was known as a slut. " she said as a tear streamed down her cheek.

* Victoria's POV *

I lied to him.

He doesn't need to know what happened between Chase and I.

I don't want anyone to know, not now that I finally get a second chance at life.

I just hope it won't all blow up in my face later...

* Hayes' POV *

I wiped away her tear, and hugged her. " No one this beautiful deserves to cry because of a jackass like him. " I leaned in for a kiss when Skylynn walks in.

" Do you guys want to play horsies with me? " she said almost screaming.

We laughed and went up to Skylynn's room holding hands.

* NEXT DAY *

DING DING!

I woke up suddenly. I checked my phone and the brightness blinded me. When i was able to see again, I saw that Hayes had sent me a message.

Hayes <3: Goodmorning Beautiful!

You smiled happily remembering the night before. Were you dating dating him? Probably not...

Me: Hey!

He read it instantly.

Hayes <3: You want to hang out today?

Me: Sure!:)

Hayes <3: okay! Meet me @ the park at 12:30!

Me: Ok see you soon!

You looked at the time and it was 10:45

You ate breakfast with your parents and headed upstairs to text some friends back home. Before you knew it, it was 12.

You ran to the bathroom and straightened your hair and threw on a flowy crop top, high-waisted shorts, and your white converse.

You headed outside and it was 12:24, just enough time to walk to the park without a rush.

When you got to the park, Hayes was sitting on a bench. He hadn't noticed you, so you snuck up behind him and hugged his neck.

He turned around shocked, and started to laugh. " Come here, I want to show you something! " he said grabbing your hand and running into the woods by the park.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! OMG i'm so happy about all my new readers! Sorry I couldn't update this weekend, my parents took away my laptop for a while. But I'm back! JW but do you guys want my chapters to be longer or is it fine just the way it is? Please comment below what you think I should do. ILY