thirty seven

Victoria's POV

As we walk out of the hotel hand in hand, I take one breath in and and let the cold air fill my lungs.

" I can't believe Magcon's in New York City! " I say, looking out into the beautiful streets of New York City.

" Yeah, I've always wanted to spend Christmas in NYC. " Hayes says.

I look at Hayes and a smile creeps on my lips as I see him already staring at me.

" Do you think they have Chipotle here? " Cam asks, looking at his phone.

" We're in New York and you seriously want Chipotle? " I laugh.

They all look at me in disbelief.

" Uh, yeah! " they all exclaim.

I shake my head and laugh at the amazing dorks I have to live with for the next 3 weeks.

Once we hale some cabs, we ask to go to the nearest Chipotle.

Once we get to Chipotle, the outside of Chipotle is packed with screaming girls.

I laugh at the commotion.

" Alright, who tweeted about it!? " Nash asks.

Moments later, Nash receives a call from Carter.

" Ughhh Carterrrrrrr! Why'd you tweet man! " Nash exclaims into the phone.

"You guys famous? " the cab driver asks.

We hesitate before answering.

" Yes. " Nash says.

" Kinda. " Hayes says

" Ehhh. " I say.

The cab driver looks back at us and laughs.

" You must be kidding. If you've got this many screaming girls outside a restaurant, just to get a glimpse of you, you must be some kind of famous. " he says, gesturing to the girls now surrounding our cabs.

" Is there another Chipotle around here? " I ask.

" Hate to break it to you, but depending on what you said on whatever social media, tweeter or something, every Chipotle in New York City will be this way. " he says, shrugging.

 The boys groan loudly and lean back in their seats.

" Maybe we should just lay low for the night, go back to the hotel? " Hayes offers.

" Yeah, I'll call the guys. " Nash says, pouting.

" Or we could try to get past all the girls, get our food to go, and then go to the hotel? " I offer.

" And you said you didn't want Chipotle! " Nash teases.

I laugh and shove him playfully.

" Can you stay here, we'll be back in 5? " I ask the cab driver.

" I heard the plan, now go on! " he says.

I thank him and he honks the horn to get the girls to stop blocking the doors.

Hayes grabs my hand and opens the door, pulling me out of the cab and into the group of teenage girls.

Their screams were loud enough to make someone deaf.

They tugged at my jacket and asked for pictures but I kept my head low and tried to get through the crowd, as did Hayes and Nash.

Chipotle employees escorted us into the restaurant and managed to keep the girls out of the restaurant.

The other guys soon joined us and we quickly ordered our food.

We thanked them for helping us out and quickly got back into our cabs.

"  Well that was fun! "  Hayes says, laughing.

" Speak for yourself, I might be deaf. "  Nash says, tugging at his ears.

I laugh at their goofiness and tell the cab driver to take us back to the hotel.

We walk into the hotel and go straight to our rooms, we are all tired and we have to get up early tomorrow.

I set my small bag on my bed and grab my toiletry bag an head to the bathroom.

I start to take off my makeup when a horrible memory corrupts my thoughts.

I put down my make up wipe and lift my shirt sleeves to reveal my wrists.

I take a sharp breath in as I see the scars on my arms.

A tear rolls down my cheek and Hayes gently grabs my arm from behind me.

"  Hayes, I - "  I begin to explain.

"  I don't care. "  he says, looking into my eyes.

"  I'm sorry. "  I say.

"  I don't care that you've hurt  yourself before. Vic, I know what you've gone through, I know the pain you went through, some caused by me. But I'm not going to judge you for feeling pain. I'm not saying you were right for harming yourself,  but I understand why you did it. And I will always love you, no matter what. "  he says, pulling me into his arms and kissing the top of my head.

I'm taken aback by his words.

"  I thought you'd be upset. "  I say.

"  I was. "  he replies, looking into my eyes.

I take a step back.

"  You knew? " I ask in disbelief.

He nods slowly.

"  When did you find out? "  I ask.

"  When I found you in the old house. I picked you up and your sleeve rolled down a bit, and I saw. "  he says.

I close my eyes, and let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"  I'm really tired, can we just go to bed? "  I ask.

He nods and we walk back into our room.

I crawl into the covers as Hayes kisses my forehead.

"  Goodnight. "  he says.

As he's about to go to his bed I grab his hand.

" Stay? " I ask.

He smiles and climbs on the bed, sitting on top of the comforters.

He lies down and grabs the tv remote, and turns it on.

I start to watch friends as Hayes plays with my fingers.

"  You tend to do this a lot. "  I say, smiling as he traces my hand with his finger.

He chuckles softly and I start to fall asleep.

" Hey Vic? "  he asks.

"  hmm? "  I ask, half asleep.

"  How many scars are on your wrists because of me? " he asks, softly.

I yawn, as my eyes get heavier.

Hayes POV

"  How many scars are on your wrists because of me? " I ask, hesitantly.

She yawns an her eyes start to droop.

" most of them. "  she murmurs, before she falls asleep.

....

hey guys! i missed you guys!

so much bad news has hit me in the past couple days, it's honestly giving me a whiplash. 

im okay, though.

sorry if this chapter wasn't the best, i know.

QOTC:  do you like Chipotle?

AOTD: yesssssssss

okay well i've got homework to do, so ill update later. thanks for reading boo!

xoxo