Chapter One

Feeling his body slightly shift to the side, his hand gently brushed against his pale white skin. Maxwell blushed feeling the artist intense gaze. Feeling trapped deep within an unknown void. His hand gripped onto his knees slowly parting his legs. Maxwell forced himself to contain a moan ready to escape his plump lips. Maxwell knew he shouldn't feel this way, no man has ever made him feel such sensation unknown to him.

Agreeing to be his nude model for an art project, Maxwell didn't expect his body to react towards him sexually. The man had an intense gaze, Maxwell felt intimidated at first. With no doubt he could smell the dominance radiating off of him. His mother prepared him for this moment, encounering an Alpha is no laughing matter. Without taking his supplements his scent will make any alpha lose control. Letting his nature take full control, seeking out a dominant to plant his seed deep within his womb. It's in his nature to bear pups, his body demands it and takes any opportunity that comes his way.

Maxwell wanted to be loved, meeting a dominant that'll love him for who he is not because of his omega gene. He knew love is more than just sex, Maxwell didn't want to be lonely like his mother. He didn't want carry regret for the rest of his life. Forced to deal with the agonizing pain during his heat, Maxwell is afraid to give his body to a dominant.

"Stay still," said Asher. Dipping the tip of the brush onto the paint, Asher went to work creating a world beyond reality. For hours Maxwell pose in the same position, even with half an hour breaks he still couldn't ease the ache on his body. Maxwell wondered why Asher decided to ask him to be his model. With his work displayed around campus and bought from the highest bidder. A man like him shouldn't work alongside with someone like Maxwell. He wasn't talented like Asher, he knew nothing about modelling and yet he asked himself why he agreed to his offer.

"This isn't going to work" said Asher. Shocked to see several destroyed canvases Maxwell wondered if he's the problem. It shocked everyone in the arts academy that Asher was unable to paint. The passion he's known for vanished so suddenly. Thinking this project would help him gain his inspiration back, Max is having second thoughts.

"Maybe you should ask someone else to be your model," Max suggested. Throwing the canvas to the side, Asher walked back and foward lost in thouht.

"Stop saying none sense" Asher replied.

"Why can't I? You're unable to paint me, you never tell me what I am doing wrong" Maxwell says. Asher growled in frustration, he painted Max in many forms and in different colours and yet he wasn't pleased. Something was missing, he painted him like he painted previous nude models. With hours of sketching, he needed everything to be perfect. Asher knew the answer is right in front of him and yet he's blinded to find it.

"Maybe you should take a break for a while. You're not yourself so take some time off and relax and we can continue next week," said Max. He needed time alone to rethink about his decision, working with Asher isn't going to work. The man wasn't satisfied with any of his paintings. Maxwell didn't want to be a burden and waste his time. It's an experience he's greatful to learn but maybe he should of reject his offer in the first place.

***

Maxwell walked into his favorite café ordering a hot chocolate and red valvet cake

Maxwell walked into his favorite café ordering a hot chocolate and red valvet cake. Constantly checking his phone for any new messages from Asher, the man didn't take his suggestion seriously. The dark bags beneathe his eyes says otherwise. It was difficult talking to him.

"So how did your first week of nude modelling go?" asked Zachary. His bestfriend cut a slice of his cake eating it like he hadn't ate for days.

"Goodness sake Zach, how many times do I need to tell you to eat," Max scrowled.

"Hey! Don't change the subject," Zachary replied. Leaning back against his chair, Maxwell explained what happened during the week he worked with Asher. A man like him shouldn't be having any problem painting someone. There is nothing special with his body, born with a body like a women minus the breast. At first Maxwell felt insecure, he wonder what Asher was thinking when first saw his naked body. His eyes over look his body painting him with his gaze.

"That is weird, maybe try talking to him," Zach suggested. Max sighed rolling his eyes remembering what he said to Asher.

"I have Zach, no matter what I say he will not listen to me. I try to quit recommending another model and yet decline it," Maxwell replies. At this point he doesn't know what to do with Asher. The Alpha is determine to have him as his model.

"There's no point telling a dominant what to do, they're more stubborn than a goat," Zachary said. Maxwell giggled at his response, he hadn't realise how difficult alpha's can be until he met Asher.

"Well I need to add least try, I am no use to him if he cannot paint me. I am just going to return all of his money and go on with my day. It was a good experience after all." Maxwell replied. The omega felt sorry for his friend, Max loved helping people and yet the situation with Asher is affecting him more than he thought.

"But you need the money Max, I would help if I could." said Zach. Holding his friends hand, Max didn't want to put his burden onto Zachary.

"I am already advance with the bills and I am not keeping his money. I hadn't done anything to earn it, it just doesn't feel right to keep it," said Max.

"What about your heat Max? It's just right around the corner and the clinic won't take you in without the money. And don't lie to me Max, Ma told me everything, you won't be safe in your own home" Zachary replies.

"I-I've handled it before, I didn't need to go to the clinic" Max says. Zachary growled at his friend, he barely made it out alive if it wasn't for his father killing the sadist alpha.

"Don't make me remind you about your scar. You know better than anyone our heat can turn an alpha into monsters. Their umanity are switched off, our scent are beyond their control" said Zachary. 

"It's not like I had a choice Zach, If I don't pay the bills we'll get evicted and the carer won't help Ma" Max replies.

"Papa told you, you can live with us. It's not a problem and he's willing to help" said Zachary. Maxwell knew that already, he feared his past will come back to haunt him. It was the main reason his mother isn't the same anymore. He didn't want his bestfriend and his parents to get hurt because of him. He's more stubborn than a dominant.