Chapter Two

Asher painted Maxwell with the brightest colour available to him, he forced himself stop a growl escaping. Asher drew many omega's in the past and neither of them made him feel like his body is on fire until he met Maxwell. Asher questioned why he is having difficulties painting Maxwell, even without experience the omega is indeed a natural model.

The moment he first saw Maxwell Asher knew he wanted to paint him, Asher was drawn to his laugh and soft smooth voice. Asher knew very well to be cautious around omega's, he knew what their heat can do to him. His long white sleeve covered his wounded wrist covered in bruises and bite marks, fighting the temptation his nature demand to mark and breed what's his. Even though it is uncommon for Alpha's to choose their mate, it wasn't rare either.

Alone in his bedroom Asher stared at the destroyed canvases, even painting him by memory and alone in his private studio wasn't enough

Alone in his bedroom Asher stared at the destroyed canvases, even painting him by memory and alone in his private studio wasn't enough. The bite marks on his wrist is proof his mind wasn't in the right state, Maxwell taunts his mind and haunting his dreams. The alpha within him wanted to thrust deep inside the omega, losing control feeling him squeeze around the base of his c*ck. His alpha wanted to claim the omega before someone else decides for him. Angered at his alpha, Asher roared smashing the canvas into pieces. Why must this omega affect him to point his mind is beyond his control?

He's only a model helping him to pass the project and nothing more, Asher's career is more important than one omega. He knew Australia is the country he belongs, returning from France Asher wondered why he felt so out of place. Losing is appetite  Asher put his plate of food to the side, his mind is a mess already and eating is least of his concern.

His mind drift to Maxwell, his soft smooth skin shivered against his touch. Watching the omega's cheek blush biting his bottom lip as well. Asher could smell his nature calling him, the omega's leg widen without notice when he gently widen them himself. Positing the omega is all he wanted to do and yet his alpha flash sexual images of ways to f*ck his omega.

Pulling his clothes off Asher rush to the shower, wanting to cool his burning skin and ease his harden c*ck. It wasn't any use, his alpha flash the naked omega in his mind causing Asher to moan in desperation. His hand immediately grip his c*ck squeezing the twitching rode. Asher roughy jerk imagining Maxwell in front of him bent slighting forward and using the shower sliding door for support. With that his body trembling violently climaxing in the process.