In Another World

The boys went into Hiro's room and they locked the door.

"Hiro, I'd love to be your boyfriend and I'm really in love with you. But I can't be with you, I'm sorry."

"What, why?!"

"Well.." He sighed and grabbed his hand. "I need to show you something." He opened the window and stepped onto the time machine.

"How are you walking on thin air?!" Hiro whisper yelled.

Wilbur grabbed his hand and pulled him into the time machine and types in the numbers to the year 2037. Hiro then looked around to see everything looking different, unlike anything he had ever seen before. People getting to work in bubbles, inflatable buildings, and the time machine itself.

"You're.. You're from?!"

"The future.. Yes.."

"Oh god, I'm a pedophile!"

"Hiro you're not a pedophile. I just can't be with you because I'll cause glitches and problems in the time stream if you stay here or I go back to the past with you. I assure you I'd do it in another world, but it's not that world. If my family finds out I brought you from the past, they'll bury me alive and dance on my grave. I'm not exaggerating! Well, yes I am, but not the point. The point is, I don't want neither of us to be the cause of problems in the time stream."

Hiro sighed and a small tear streamed down his eye. Wilbur wiped his tear and grabbed his cheeks once again. "I'm sorry, Hiro."

"It's okay.. But can I just kiss you one last time? Please I don't know if I'll ever love someone like you ever again."

"Of course."

Wilbur definitely did more than kiss him. He looked into his eyes and turned the time machine into invisible mode. He French kissed him on the back seat of the machine and made out like there was no tomorrow. Wilbur kissed his neck and bit as gently as possible.

"Mm W-Wilbur~" Hiro moaned.

Wilbur went both sides and up and down his neck, kissing it with all the love he's got because he knew they would never see each other again. Hiro wrapped his arms around his shoulders and Wilbur pushed him against the chair, aggressively making out for approximately 45 minutes. They looked deep into each other's eyes, getting emotional. They loved each other so much they didn't wanna leave, but it was the right thing to do. Wilbur drops him back off at his house through the window and they both go back inside.

"Will I ever see you again?" Hiro said with his eyes tearing up a little.

"Trust me" Wilbur said moving Hiro's hair out of his face. "I'll find a way we can be together. I promise." He said grabbing his cheeks and strongly kissing him once more. Hiro hugged him tight and he hugged back.

"I love you, Wilbur."

"I-I.. I love you too, Hiro."

Wilbur got back in his time machine and waved goodbye to Hiro, looking into his eyes once more and they both know they'll see each other again and he'll find a way they can be together.