Wedding

Time skip to a year and a half later

Hiro and Wilbur were getting ready with their families and friends for their wedding. Just in time the limousine came to pick the groomsmen, Wilbur and his parents, and his best man up and drop them off at the church. Hiro and his friends and family take a separate limo 10 minutes later. Finally, everyone is at the church and walking down the aisle. Wilbur is at the altar wearing a black tux and after a while, Hiro walks down the aisle wearing a white tux. The priest walks up with the rings on the small pillows and Hiro and Wilbur put the rings on each other's fingers. Franny, Cornelius, Aunt Cass, and Tadashi along with the boy's friends are standing at the alter with them and smiling and crying tears of joy, knowing that they love seeing them happy with each other and want them to last forever. They said the priest's vows and then their own vows. They held each other's hands and by the power vested in the priest, he pronounced them man and man and the boys kissed. After that, they went to the banquet on the nearest beach and had dinner and the dances there. After a few hours, Wilbur and Hiro driver home, with Wilbur carrying him into their house.