20. s

josh was startled when his alarm started going off on the bedside table. when we went to turn if off, he felt feminine hands wrap around his torso. he turned around to find debby sprawled across the mattress.

josh's head was foggy. he didn't remember anything about last night. he didn't want to after he saw they were only in their underwear. god, he hope nothing happened.

josh sat up on the bed, removing her hands from his waist. he held his head in his hands. he wanted to cry, no, he needed to cry. why did he let this happen.

"fuck." josh sighed, getting up from the bed. debby groaned at the loss of heat josh was emitting for her. "debby." josh stood upon her, shaking her shoulder quite forcefully. she let out a loud groan before opening her makeup smudged eyes.

"whatt?" debby rubbed her eyes, making the makeup even worse. "you need to get up." josh rolled his eyes, hiking up his boxers before squatting down to the height of his drawer that contained his pants. he quickly pulled out some black skinny jeans, returning to his full height.

debby stumbled out of the bed, tripping on her clothes that laid on the floor in the process. she fell right into josh, desperately trying to hold onto something to catch her balance. josh quickly caught her by the arm, stabilizing her. "hey," josh gripped her arm as she placed her hand on his shoulder. "be careful." josh smiled.

debby locked eyes with him for a moment, running her hand down his chest. "last night was fun." she smiled, raising her eyebrows suggestively. josh shook his head in disbelief before shoving her gently out of the way to pick up her clothes. "just go get ready." josh said annoyed. he placed the clothes in front of her as she took them silently.

josh walked to the other side of the room. he began sliding on his pants. he got them up his thighs, feeling a pair of eyes watching him. "what did i say?" he turned around finding debby still eyeing him. "sorry." she blinked, putting her clothes on.

josh went to walk out of the room when debby placed her hand on his chest stopping him. "wait." he looked down at her questioningly. "we need to talk, figure this out." she stated.

"what do you mean." josh furrowed his eyebrows. debby took his hand in hers guiding them to the bed to sit down. as they sat josh was beyond confused.

"so," debby paused trying to recollect her thoughts. "i know about you and tyler and whatever so i was thin-"

"are you breaking up with me?" josh interrupted. "not quite." debby smirked. "i was thinking that, you know we can still have fun."

"fuck buddies?" josh scoffed. "no silly, you and tyler are the fuck buddies. we'll still be together, just not as close." debby stated never taking her eyes of josh. "i-i don't know d-"

"come on." she whined. "lets make a deal," she started. "i'll stay away from you and tyler while you have your little fling-"

"it's not a fling." josh defended. "okay whatever, and we can still do our thing but behind the scenes." debby finished, raising her eyebrows.

"deal?"

josh pondered for a minute. if he did this, he could have tyler and debby. maybe he wanted this? no, he definitely wanted this.

"deal."

-
a/n
thanks for 3k 💕

TODAY I PLAYED WITH A OUIJA BOARD MADE OUT OF PAPER AND I HAVE NO REGRETS

y'all are probably mad at me but it's vital for the story line okay? okay.

but a question:
do you want any joshler smut in this or just want fluff??